Tyler Perry gets new show, 'For Better or Worse,' while TBS cancels 'House of Payne

lexus97

IT JUST AINT WHAT IT USED TO BE...IM SECRETLY HOPING DAMON WAYANS JR ONE DAY GET A SPIN OFF SHOW FROM THIS NEW SHOW HE'S ON "HAPPY ENDINGS"...I LIKE HOW HES ON A WHITE SHOW TO GET BROADER AUDIENCE AND IF ONE DAY HE DOES GET A SHOW HOPEFULLY HIS AUDIENCE FROM THIS SHOW FOLLOWS HIM...SORTA LIKE THE NICKI MINAJ OPENING UP FOR BRITNEY SPEARS THING...LOL

I love that show for some reason.. :lmao: And he's a cutie pie!

IT JUST AINT WHAT IT USED TO BE...IM SECRETLY HOPING DAMON WAYANS JR ONE DAY GET A SPIN OFF SHOW FROM THIS NEW SHOW HE'S ON "HAPPY ENDINGS"...I LIKE HOW HES ON A WHITE SHOW TO GET BROADER AUDIENCE AND IF ONE DAY HE DOES GET A SHOW HOPEFULLY HIS AUDIENCE FROM THIS SHOW FOLLOWS HIM...SORTA LIKE THE NICKI MINAJ OPENING UP FOR BRITNEY SPEARS THING...LOL

THAT'S A GREAT ANALOGY :lol: I THINK THAT CAN HAPPEN WITH THE RIGHT PRODUCERS AND ACTORS!

Gawd, Yes! The Cosby's, Fresh Prince, Different World..ugh, those were the days..shyt, even the Simpsons.. :whistle:>_<

Yes, Yes, and Yes. Although they would always recycle the same black actors for each show. I think Tisha Campbell was on all three shows :lol: . I dont know if you had Showtime or not, but Soul Food was an exceptional black show as well. -_-

Ch...I know they had to have some Carmex in the back he could have used :umm:

:lmao::lmao: I don't know when Carmex came out, but chapstick was out like a motherfucker.. :lmao: That's a shame that everyone in my family noticed his ashy lips.. :lmao:

Yes, Yes, and Yes. Although they would always recycle the same black actors for each show. I think Tisha Campbell was on all three shows :lol: . I dont know if you had Showtime or not, but Soul Food was an exceptional black show as well. -_-

I loved Soul Food! It was always some drama with Lem and Bird.. :rolleyes:

they really do. New York Undercover was the shit back in the day, not so much now. >_<

And this is why you're a fellow Heather :blush::lol:

:lmao::lmao: I don't know when Carmex came out, but chapstick was out like a motherfucker.. :lmao: That's a shame that everyone in my family noticed his ashy lips.. :lmao:

I loved Soul Food! It was always some drama with Lem and Bird.. :rolleyes:

:lmao: I wonder if he's allergic to chapstick -_-

That's one show I never saw. I always forgot about it.

Archived