Tramp gaga on Ellen, Lauria ann better choreo than Gil my ass!!

Twistedvelvet

Really?

Can someone please tell me once for all what their problem with gil is in terms of choreo, cause if this is what 'else' is on offer, then I'm getting bothered at people. Who was it on here that said Lauria Ann Gibson was better?

Just no.

P.S Gaga doesn't help the matter either.

Seriously what is with people. This is almost funny to watch.

:whistle::whistle::whistle::filenails::filenails::filenails:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never seen anything as unique in the last 10 years as All nite, So excited and Rock with you (just to start).

He gives us exciting sharp movement, movement where I wonder "how'd they do that?"

That's what you want from dance. Not school play steps.

He gives us attitude and sexyness through Janet. None of it looks like its counted.

To me, all his major routines of Janet's I've seen so far have been different. There hasn't been one moment where I felt there were repeative moves from another song.

Also, his choreo is totally recognisable with each song. If I saw the choreo without the music I'd know what song it was.

Much like Janet's classic routines too.

I'm sorry, fair enough if there is tough competition and Gils not up to par with them, but since he came along, I can't think of another choreography thats really made a big impact or made routines I greatly care for or recall that well.

Plus, he tests Janet and works her. Can you IMAGINE if Britney or Gaga danced those routines (all nite-Rock with you) exactly the same? Everyone would be wow'd and majorily impressed. But no, since its Janet we have to be hard on her. :filenails:

The only downside I find is maybe that his choreo is quite hard to copy as a fan, but so what, I get joy out of watching them do the 'impossible' and me TRYING. That's part of the fun of it.

And seriously, how many people can do Rhythm Nation or If step by step anyway. They are all hard.

Single Ladies is much more recognisable than anything Gil has ever done. Sorry but it's the truth.

Just because you get a joy out of him doesn't mean everybody will. Does everybody like brocoli? No.

Single Ladies is much more recognisable than anything Gil has ever done. Sorry but it's the truth.

Just because you get a joy out of him doesn't mean everybody will. Does everybody like brocoli? No.

Well I don't agree cause single ladies is another one that uses the same tired moves and cliche things. 'Rock with you' is miles more innovative and interesting to watch and you know it. BUT....BUT BUT BUT. Lets just say for now that it is...

That's one dance. Congrations. One dance.

:clapping:

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

P.s most people like Brocoli, and if they don't they are weird cause its fine. If you had said Brussel sprouts you might have had a point. :filenails:

Okay, Ill give you that. That's one dance. Congrations. One dance.

:clapping:

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

P.s most people like Brocoli, and if they don't they are weird cause its fine. If you had said Brussel sprouts you might have had a point. :filenails:

You know what twistedvelvet. I'm about sick of you and your "stanning" :lol:. That ain't stanning it's pure obsession. Like what the fuck is your fucking problem?? If someone does not like Gil as a choreographer then SO FUCKING WHAT? Is it stopping you from sleeping at night??? Because if it is then you seriously need to get your mental health checked because those are people that ain't even checking for you like you are them.

Have you ever heard of the word 'opinion'??? Like for real??? Every time someone disagrees with you or doesn't have the same opinion as yours you straight up start hating or calling them weird, or a druggie or something somehow. If it ain't gaga it's britney or beyonce or something else. Like get over yourself already. You put yourself out there as a complete prick and then get all shocked when people talk back to you like you're innocent.

I'm so done with you lol.

Plus, he tests Janet and works her. Can you IMAGINE if Britney or Gaga danced those routines (all nite-Rock with you) exactly the same? Everyone would be wow'd and majorily impressed. But no, since its Janet we have to be hard on her. :filenails:

Everyone would be wow'd because they never have done a choreo like that & arent that good of dancers compared to Janet.

You know what twistedvelvet. I'm about sick of you and your "stanning" :lol:. That ain't stanning it's pure obsession. Like what the fuck is your fucking problem?? If someone does not like Gil as a choreographer then SO FUCKING WHAT? Is it stopping you from sleeping at night??? Because if it is then you seriously need to get your mental health checked because those are people that ain't even checking for you like you are them.

Have you ever heard of the word 'opinion'??? Like for real??? Every time someone disagrees with you or doesn't have the same opinion as yours you straight up start hating or calling them weird, or a druggie or something somehow. If it ain't gaga it's britney or beyonce or something else. Like get over yourself already. You put yourself out there as a complete prick and then get all shocked when people talk back to you like you're innocent.

I'm so done with you lol.

Du know what your right. I'm totally wrong. This is a Janet board after all.

Janet fucking sucks, she's an old has been who hasn't had a hit in years, her choreography and dancing sucks now, she's plastic, her dancers can't dance at all, she's tired, her music is tired, she doesn't dress well either.

Everyone else on the scene should have it easy cause they are young and current. They can do everything so much better just cause they are new.

Janet has no fans left, you are are losers for being on here even on behalf of her name.

She sucks at acting, all her films with Tyler are the crappest shit I've ever seen.

Her life story is also boring now and she is just USING Michael, her more famous brother, infact she wouldn't have been famous in the first place if it wasn't for him.

Oh wow, I feel so much better! After all, this is a JANET FUCKING DAMITA FUCKING HO JO JACKSON BOARD!!!

:flipoff:

But Gibson didn't do "Single Ladies".

His problem isn't with Laurie. It's with anyone that isn't anything to do with Janet which is fine but not fine when he comes for other people that don't like some of Janets associates :rolleyes:

Janet fucking sucks, she's an old has been who hasn't had a hit in years, her choreography and dancing sucks now, she's plastic, her dancers can't dance at all, she's tired, her music is tired, she doesn't dress well either.

Everyone else on the scene should have it easy cause they are young and current. They can do everything so much better just cause they are new.

Janet has no fans left, you are are losers for being on here even on behalf of her name.

She sucks at acting, all her films with Tyler are the crappest shit I've ever seen.

Her life story is also boring now and she is just USING Michael, her more famous brother, infact she wouldn't have been famous in the first place if it wasn't for him.

Oh wow, I feel so much better! After all, this is a JANET FUCKING DAMITA FUCKING HO JO JACKSON BOARD!!!

Chile we in Free Xone -_-

It's NOT that Gil isn't good..its just that he has a particular style that doesn't appeal to everybody. SIMPLE AS THAT.

And Laurie Ann is NOT the END TO ALL. She is a hit and miss her damn self....like alot of choreographers. My personal fav is and has always been Fatima.

It's NOT that Gil isn't good..its just he has a particular style that doesn't appeal to everybody. SIMPLE AS THAT.

And Laurie Ann is NOT the edn to all. She is a hit and miss her damn self....like alot of choreographers. My personal fav is and has always been Fatima.

YES! Fatima is that thing! I adore her. What's she up to these days?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

My fave new member.. :lmao:

It's NOT that Gil isn't good..its just he has a particular style that is not pleasing to everybody. SIMPLE AS THAT.

And Laurie Ann is NOT the edn to all. She is a hit and miss her damn self....like alot of choreographers. My personal fav is and has always been Fatima.

And what style is that?

And what style exactly would they prefer?

;)

People who prefer single ladies and this crap choreography over anything Gil has done have shitty taste and must not be able to do anything more than a two step themselves. :mellow:

In your opinion :filenails:

I dunno know ..you don't hear much about her. I know she wanted to start directing at some point. Who knows what she's doing these days.

I didn't hear much from her after Aaliyah died except for Honey. I'm sure she did something with Rihanna though

In your opinion :filenails:

Single Ladies is pure crap choreography that people just ate up honey. It's not just my opinion...It's fact. :flipoff:

The only person CURRENTLY besides Janet who has wowed me as far a choreo goes is Chris Brown. Though I like Lady Gaga...I've hated her choreography from day one.

Archived