Tramp gaga on Ellen, Lauria ann better choreo than Gil my ass!!

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he has no imagination. That is what separates Janet from others with her older dance routines. The interpretation. His moves dont say anything. and it is too gay at times. Janet is a hard dancer. The moves are too gay

The same can be said for Beyonce's routines.. Gay gay gay

People who prefer single ladies and this crap choreography over anything Gil has done have shitty taste and must not be able to do anything more than a two step themselves. :mellow:

Single Ladies is not technically good choreography. It doesn't really require skill. But it's fun, unique and memorable, and that's why it was such a craze. It was, to a lesser extent, her "Thriller"/"Rhythm Nation"/"Vogue" moment.

I'd love for Janet to do something as fun as "Single Ladies." I don't mind Gil's work at all (aside from Make Me, ew), but I do think it's time for something new.

"RWU" wasn't only Gil's work so that's why it's her best choreography of the last 7 years :lol:

Single Ladies is not technically good choreography. It doesn't really require skill. But it's fun, unique and memorable, and that's why it was such a craze. It was, to a lesser extent, her "Thriller"/"Rhythm Nation"/"Vogue" moment.

I'd love for Janet to do something as fun as "Single Ladies." I don't mind Gil's work at all (aside from Make Me, ew), but I do think it's time for something new.

"RWU" wasn't only Gil's work so that's why it's her best choreography of the last 7 years :lol:

:unsure:

If I'm honest...and I'm going on a limb here but I don't think people even check for that kind of choreography anymore like old school pop fans do like us.. If they can dance to it in the club then thats all they care about. Look at On The Floor. That could have had one sick routine to it but it didn't. She just there on that lil stage dancing like she in a club or something and it was a hit.

That music video is such a shit show and it racked up views on YT like it was nothing. I truly DON'T understand why that video is popular, it's a complete bore.

The song needs to die too. I loved it at first, but it got old fast, and it's still clinging to the top 10 on iTunes/Billboard.

what does it have to be technical???

no shade 2 u Kha, btw

its just that ppl seem to associate chore with technical

why cant it just be fun, memorable, pop culture moment -ish

ive been a hater of gil

but i will say AN(DS) is fire

i appreciate more and more these days

Uh..yes it DOES. That choreography is precise and sharp. PERFECT execution is a MUST for that type of 3 member choreography. One half second late or too soon, fucks up the whole picture. I dont think ppl realize the technicality when it comes to dance. And don't even think about saying I dont know what I'm talking about because I have a lengthy dance resume. Ask Henri :lol:

Uh..yes it DOES. That choreography is precise and sharp. PERFECT execution is a MUST for that type of 3 member choreography. One half second late or too soon, fucks up the whole picture. I dont think ppl realize the technicality when it comes to dance. And don't even think about saying I dont know what I'm talking about because I have a lengthy dance resume. Ask Henri :lol:

I still haven't forgotten those threads where you constantly threw it up in my face when I didn't ask for it :rolleyes::lmao:

this

Eh, thousands of non-dancer people did it on YouTube. It wasn't really a knock on the choreography... it's just very simple, in a good way.

what does it have to be technical???

no shade 2 u Kha, btw

its just that ppl seem to associate chore with technical

why cant it just be fun, memorable, pop culture moment -ish

ive been a hater of gil

but i will say AN(DS) is fire

i appreciate more and more these days

It doesn't have to appeal to technical dancers or its admirers. It's fun and easy to replicate.

The thing that doesn't appeal to me is the J-setting aspect. I look for things in music videos and dance that I haven't seen before. As soon as the video premiered, I was immediately disappointed. It was the same ass popping, hair flipping and pussy swirling we've seen from her but this time she goes ballkid.

But that's my opinion. I do love how playful and undeniably feminine it is at times though.

Eh, thousands of non-dancer people did it on YouTube. It wasn't really a knock on the choreography... it's just very simple, in a good way.

Its many of ppl who imitated Janets "If" on youtube it doesn't mean they gave it justice,hell MOST OF EM DIDN'T :lol: Nor was ALL the wannabe Beyonce sticking all the the SL moves.Some did,some didn't.Lets not act like they all achieved it :lol: And I never said the choreography was knock out. It was well suited for the song and the execution was on point. No it was not complicated,you're right.

too fukn queeny

gay is being nice about it

This proves that you don't even know what your talking about.

Did you even watch this gaga performance.

Her dancers are like fucking prancing camp queens.

So how yull can call Gil's choreo gay is beyond me.

Gil's choreo is hip-hop with an exotic influence. ^_^

Really?

Can someone please tell me once for all what their problem with gil is in terms of choreo, cause if this is what 'else' is on offer, then I'm getting bothered at people. Who was it on here that said Lauria Ann Gibson was better?

Just no.

P.S Gaga doesn't help the matter either.

Seriously what is with people. This is almost funny to watch.

:whistle::whistle::whistle::filenails::filenails::filenails:

I thought Lady Gaga says she doesn't lip synch. She's lip synching here.

Archived