Tramp gaga on Ellen, Lauria ann better choreo than Gil my ass!!

Twistedvelvet

Single Ladies is pure crap choreography that people just ate up honey. It's not just my opinion...It's fact. :flipoff:

The only person CURRENTLY besides Janet who has wowed me as far a choreo goes is Chris Brown. Though I like Lady Gaga...I've hated her choreography from day one.

Single Ladies is epic for this new generation of lazy dancers -_-

I like Breezy. He has this style that isn't easily emulated and it's clear the Jacksons influenced him. I'm partial to SOME of Gagas choreo (Love Game and a couple others). She's hit or miss to me.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Single Ladies is epic for this new generation of lazy dancers -_-

I like Breezy. He has this style that isn't easily emulated and it's clear the Jacksons influenced him. I'm partial to SOME of Gagas choreo (Love Game and a couple others). She's hit or miss to me.

Lazy my ass:

>>>>>>>>>>>

Chris is a real good dancer, but lately he needs to calm his eager ass down when dancing :umm:

Single Ladies is pure crap choreography that people just ate up honey. It's not just my opinion...It's fact. :flipoff:

The only person CURRENTLY besides Janet who has wowed me as far a choreo goes is Chris Brown. Though I like Lady Gaga...I've hated her choreography from day one.

No.

Single Ladies isn't bad choreography. It's high energy and expressive. Miles better than stiff robotic moves and drag queen poses.

No.

Single Ladies isn't bad choreography. It's high energy and expressive. Miles better than stiff robotic moves and drag queen poses.

not only is his moves stiff and robotic, but every word in the damn song has to have a move associated with it. I mean really Gil, really. Thats what you call, doing to damn much. Sometimes less is more.

LaurieAnn does the same thing sometimes.

Single ladies is great! I honestly can't see what other choreography would actually go along with that song.

Gil's choreography is just iight. Janet makes it look fantastic. Janet can make the simplest things look amazing, tbh.

:o

The one in the middle >>>>

not only is his moves stiff and robotic, but every word in the damn song has to have a move associated with it. I mean really Gil, really. Thats what you call, doing to damn much. Sometimes less is more.

!!!!!

Exactly! :lmao: Every motherfucking beat needs a move and the crotch grab.... :sigh:

and yes, Laurie Ann is hit and miss, as well.

If I'm honest...and I'm going on a limb here but I don't think people even check for that kind of choreography anymore like old school pop fans do like us.. If they can dance to it in the club then thats all they care about. Look at On The Floor. That could have had one sick routine to it but it didn't. She just there on that lil stage dancing like she in a club or something and it was a hit.

For eg Nasty at the American Idols. She was just walking the stage instead of dancing and she moved EVERYBODY. I even saw Simon giving his nod of approval to Ellen.

It's NOT that Gil isn't good..its just that he has a particular style that doesn't appeal to everybody. SIMPLE AS THAT.

And Laurie Ann is NOT the END TO ALL. She is a hit and miss her damn self....like alot of choreographers. My personal fav is and has always been Fatima.

Yassss she slayed Remember The Time. One Michael's BEST dance breaks

Well, as we all know, that Bob Fosse was a real shitty choreographer. :asham:

I'm no Beyonce fan, but "Single Ladies" has classic choreography.

Why not?

I'm tied of people saying he's not good and not giving detailed reason why.

Is this any better? Cause all I'm seeing is tired moves that have been done a million times over.

And she's as stiff as a brush.

he has no imagination. That is what separates Janet from others with her older dance routines. The interpretation. His moves dont say anything. and it is too gay at times. Janet is a hard dancer. The moves are too gay

Well I don't agree cause single ladies is another one that uses the same tired moves and cliche things. 'Rock with you' is miles more innovative and interesting to watch and you know it. BUT....BUT BUT BUT. Lets just say for now that it is...

That's one dance. Congrations. One dance.

:clapping:

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

P.s most people like Brocoli, and if they don't they are weird cause its fine. If you had said Brussel sprouts you might have had a point. :filenails:

he has no imagination. That is what separates Janet from others with her older dance routines. The interpretation. His moves dont say anything. and it is too gay at times. Janet is a hard dancer. The moves are too gay

too fukn queeny

gay is being nice about it

Archived