if anymore members were found to be fake on here?

Dee

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why anyone on here would use fake pics. :wacko: It's not a big community. Everyone knows everyone.

Basically.

And if you don't want people to know what you look like, then don't post picks at all. Its one thing to create a persona/alter ego, its another to still someone elses and set up shop in their identity. Thats disturbing. :mellow:

laaaaaaaaawddddddddddd

she was exposed for having fake pics of herself

the real bzebabe looked nothing like that

i think the real bzebabe is fat

i dunno

anyway, she was apparently using her cousin's pics

as well as apparently sharing fake stories bout herself

ok so was she poor too? I mean she put it out there like she was rolling, going to NY than Vegas to avoid her Bf :filenails:

ok so was she poor too? I mean she put it out there like she was rolling, going to NY than Vegas to avoid her Bf :filenails:

I dunno

I never knew about her personal situation and personal life

Basically.

And if you don't want people to know what you look like, then don't post picks at all. Its one thing to create a persona/alter ego, its another to still someone elses and set up shop in their identity. Thats disturbing. :mellow:

Hey she was still cool people and maybe she was insecure, I mean she posted a beautiful woman, made Jodi not as cute, :whistle: then went on and on about having this and that. Who wouldn't want to be somebody :filenails:

I dunno

I never knew about her personal situation and personal life

she said she "had more than some and less than a lot" or some shit like that, you know rich people talk, was Bzebabe a broke bitch in the projects just altogether made up? How NOT real was she? :unsure:

She never really stuck around to explain herself, so I don't think we really know the details of what was true and what wasn't.

sorry selz i shoulda checked with you and cnd before i made this thread bcuz i see other drama that has nothing to do with it spilling over :mellow:

i swear i miss the old jj forum >_<

she said she "had more than some and less than a lot" or some shit like that, you know rich people talk, was Bzebabe a broke bitch in the projects just altogether made up? How NOT real was she? :unsure:

I dunno

all i know is that she was good @ giving sunglass advice...prada etc

i couldnt help but think bringing up the thread was a bit of shade, but i know @YOU is not like that

She never really stuck around to explain herself, so I don't think we really know the details of what was true and what wasn't.

I don't know I think she would have never lived it down this board and how we roll, maybe leaving worked, but since she knows how to fake it maybe she learned and can comeback as someone else, lots of folks never post about their lives or their pics

I dunno

all i know is that she was good @ giving sunglass advice...prada etc

i couldnt help but think bringing up the thread was a bit of shade, but i know @YOU is not like that

well we can't shade the absent, and its only natural to wonder, we spent a lot of time with her around and BOOM gone :mellow:

sorry selz i shoulda checked with you and cnd before i made this thread bcuz i see other drama that has nothing to do with it spilling over :mellow:

i swear i miss the old jj forum >_<

naughty

wen do i get to become a mod coffee.gif

i dunno

jbailey

im only new

but apparently im some old board member

Hey she was still cool people and maybe she was insecure, I mean she posted a beautiful woman, made Jodi not as cute, :whistle: then went on and on about having this and that. Who wouldn't want to be somebody :filenails:

I enjoy being myself. :coffee:

I don't know I think she would have never lived it down this board and how we roll, maybe leaving worked, but since she knows how to fake it maybe she learned and can comeback as someone else, lots of folks never post about their lives or their pics

Oooh, interesting thought. I think we'd know it was her, though. She has a very recognizable way of expressing herself.

I actually think people like her enough that it would've been fine if she stayed - I don't think she would've caught as much flack as some other people might.

But I guess she felt she needed to leave, which leads me to think that maybe a lot of what she said about herself was constructed.

Basically.

Exactly.

Archived