if anymore members were found to be fake on here?

Dee

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know of a fake janet stan who really a beyonce stan sending his crusty dick and ass pics to a member who doesn't want him and already has a man. Can't get local dick? PATHETIC!

damn shame :fail:

This hasn't happened ........ yet.

:shifty:

sometimes you really get on my nerves :lol:

Bitch, look at you all thirsty for tea when you were upset about the clocking not too long ago. :lol::coffee:

I know

And I already said in my deleted thread that I was hypocritical

but im bored

i dunno

something just irked me about that bzebabe thread

it was too nasty and messy

it just felt all sorts of wrong

like some huge gang up

to make up so many lies about urself, she may be a sad, lonely girl

and dying inside

i dunno...ive just met a lot of ppl like that....they come across as extroverts, with extravagant lives, but deep down theyre dying for attention and affection, probably because they havent felt loved or wanted

I enjoy being myself. :coffee:

well good for you aint nothing wrong with that just understand not everyone is the same, maybe I wish I was built like Blatin or Slolove but im not, but im not gonna fake it either its still plenty dick down here :whistle:

I know

And I already said in my deleted thread that I was hypocritical

but im bored

i dunno

something just irked me about that bzebabe thread

it was too nasty and messy

it just felt all sorts of wrong

like some huge gang up

to make up so many lies about urself, she may be a sad, lonely girl

and dying inside

i dunno...ive just met a lot of ppl like that....they come across as extroverts, with extravagant lives, but deep down theyre dying for attention and affection, probably because they havent felt loved or wanted

It didn't feel like a gang up to me they hadn't named who they was speaking on for a hot minute but pm's were popping off like guns in that bitch :lmao:

well good for you aint nothing wrong with that just understand not everyone is the same, maybe I wish I was built like Blatin or Slolove but im not, but im not gonna fake it either its still plenty dick down here :whistle:

Reciepts? :coffee:

chile boom my dick is not even old tea, its a dried out ass tea bag in a empty teacup pm just about anyone here for it :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone has it. I haven't received anything :lol:

chile boom my dick is not even old tea, its a dried out ass tea bag in a empty teacup pm just about anyone here for it :rolleyes:

Well, I never recieved that tea. <_< can you brew me a fresh cup? :whistle::shifty:

I know of a fake janet stan who really a beyonce stan sending his crusty dick and ass pics to a member who doesn't want him and already has a man. Can't get local dick? PATHETIC!

*sips the lipton I just made*

Archived