if anymore members were found to be fake on here?

Dee

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So thats it?

She made her bed... and shes gone get over it. If yall were so concerned about her staying why expose her in the first place? No shade towards the people that did. Someone should have stood up and said something. We got into it a few times but despite that I actually liked her and we were cool. I think its silly to post fake pics or even lie about your age it reeks of insecurity. Lets be real though fake people still on this forum pics might be real but jobs & school shit seems suspect. Especially with one member in particular always on here.

People who try to make themselves more than what they are usually get exposed in the end. Oh yeah to that member I have your pics X rated and normal pics and bitch you got alot of fucking nerve talking about people looks. :lmao: Not everyone is your friend :):wave:

FUCK BEYONCE

So thats it?

She made her bed... and shes gone get over it. If yall were so concerned about her staying why expose her in the first place? No shade towards the people that did. Someone should have stood up and said something. We got into it a few times but despite that I actually liked her and we were cool. I think its silly to post fake pics or even lie about your age it reeks of insecurity. Lets be real though fake people still on this forum pics might be real but jobs & school shit seems suspect. Especially with one member in particular always on here.

People who try to make themselves more than what they are usually get exposed in the end. Oh yeah to that member I have your pics X rated and normal pics and bitch you got alot of fucking nerve talking about people looks. :lmao: Not everyone is your friend :):wave:

FUCK BEYONCE

i thought u were letting go of drama

i can see all sorts of shade in that thread

btw

this thread has become boring

if ur not gona spill tea, then dont fuk tease us in the first place

its boring

and reeks of bottom-ness

only bottoms prick tease filenails.gif

Someone explain to me JoeJoe's sex life

doesnt he have sex?

and is he scared of penis?

don't listen to them hoes :rolleyes:

So thats it?

FUCK BEYONCE

yo ass need to stop! :lmao:

i thought u were letting go of drama

i can see all sorts of shade in that thread

btw

this thread has become boring

if ur not gona spill tea, then dont fuk tease us in the first place

its boring

and reeks of bottom-ness

only bottoms prick tease filenails.gif

much like your persona... not here to entertain you wtf u think this is?

Archived