if anymore members were found to be fake on here?

Dee

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh, interesting thought. I think we'd know it was her, though. She has a very recognizable way of expressing herself.

I actually think people like her enough that it would've been fine if she stayed - I don't think she would've caught as much flack as some other people might.

But I guess she felt she needed to leave, which leads me to think that maybe a lot of what she said about herself was constructed.

aint that tha muthafucking truth :lmao: ....that last line got me wondering, well we knew she was Caribbean I guess, she talked a lot about her family so strong family ties.

It's me. I'm really Janet. :filenails:

aint you supposed to be trying to get pregnant? He is a Billionaire with a B, this is your chance to not have to tour anymore, and just think he look decent enough for the babies to be cute, you dodged a bullet on JD for real, you musta made sure to keep on yo pills :filenails:

aint you supposed to be trying to get pregnant? He is a Billionaire with a B, this is your chance to not have to tour anymore, and just think he look decent enough for the babies to be cute, you dodged a bullet on JD for real, you musta made sure to keep on yo pills :filenails:

:lmao:

Did I ask you to get all up in my bizness? Boy stay in yo lane :filenails:

Archived