Lady Gaga-Judas (music video)

henrietta.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even feel the need to hate anymore. Other people are doing it for me lol. She must really be sucking.

Every time Britney and Gaga does another song/video recently it just hypes me up more for Janet cause its just becoming easier each minute for Janet to slay with her comeback.

Urgh, I just can't wait. :lol:

Wow! I didn't even pay attention to how much the song sucks but the video kept me entertained and I like how it was filmed and the setting. Funny how it's being released on Cinco De Mayo. Anyway i'd say this is the best video i've seen this year so far

Wow! I didn't even pay attention to how much the song sucks but the video kept me entertained and I like how it was filmed and the setting. Funny how it was leaked on Cinco De Mayo. Anyway i'd say this is the best video i've seen this year so far

It was being released later today on American Idol and E! News.

Wow! I didn't even pay attention to how much the song sucks but the video kept me entertained and I like how it was filmed and the setting. Funny how it's being released on Cinco De Mayo. Anyway i'd say this is the best video i've seen this year so far

Oh palease. I'd go as far as saying its one of the worst videos ever made.

And Im being serious. It's awful.

Archived