Lady Gaga-Judas (music video)

henrietta.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really liked it. That choreography was basic as hell though - there was nothing to it. I particularly liked the scene with the crashing wave, that looked beautiful.

I have to say she looks a lot better in this video than she does in 'Born This Way'. But it's still a far cry from how she looked in 'Just Dance' and 'Poker Face'. I thought she was so pretty back then.

I think there was too much choreography for the video. IMO, itw would have been better with less choero & more of the storyline.

I agree. But let's not call it choreo anymore, because it looked more like an aerobics class.

LMAO- It works for her & she tryin :lol:

I'm in LOVE with this video,tho. I think this might turn out to be my fave from her. Some of her previous videos were way too long to watch :umm:

LMAO- It works for her & she tryin :lol:

I'm in LOVE with this video,tho. I think this might turn out to be my fave from her. Some of her previous videos were way too long to watch :umm:

She is. I'll give her that. -_-

Ugh, exactly. When I saw the motorbike intro I thought to myself, "Oh, here we go..." :lol:

She is. I'll give her that. -_-

Ugh, exactly. When I saw the motorbike intro I thought to myself, "Oh, here we go..." :lol:

OMG ME TOOO :lol: :lol: :lol: I was thinking, like, this bitch BETTER not give me 3 mins of her just riding on her moterbike with that yellow nappy wig blowing in the wind :umm:

Like you falling for Britneys "shit-on-a-stick" performances and videos :mellow:

FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Britney's performances are understated brilliance. :wub:

Gaga's videos tend to be an overblown mess. :yawn:

Archived