Lady Gaga-Judas (music video)

henrietta.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely LOVED this. I am very hard on Gaga, but she OWNED me with this video.

It's my favorite of her videos so far, in fact. Pure fun from beginning to end, but obviously with a darker overtone. I couldn't look away. It was all very beautiful and meaningful and perfect. The best video of 2011, for sure.

I absolutely LOVED this. I am very hard on Gaga, but she OWNED me with this video.

It's my favorite of her videos so far, in fact. Pure fun from beginning to end, but obviously with a darker overtone. I couldn't look away. It was all very beautiful and meaningful and perfect. The best video of 2011, for sure.

:ph34r: *touches self inappropriately*

Yes she does.

Even the 2 seconds at the end when she smiles gives me more joy than this shit.

Are you serious? Nothing is one of the worst videos I have ever seen. Jaunts face when she saw it in 106 and park said it all

The 'Nothing' video is better than this shit.

:mellow:

Oh palease. I'd go as far as saying its one of the worst videos ever made.

And Im being serious. It's awful.

no it ain't. Its like watching 4 minutes of a movie. Ain't no other video out like it so don't :rolleyes:

Even Janet doesn't believe that.

mmm hmm he doin' too much :rolleyes:

Are you serious? Nothing is one of the worst videos I have ever seen. Jaunts face when she saw it in 106 and park said it all

why is you playin'? :lmao:

I really liked it. That choreography was basic as hell though - there was nothing to it. I particularly liked the scene with the crashing wave, that looked beautiful.

I have to say she looks a lot better in this video than she does in 'Born This Way'. But it's still a far cry from how she looked in 'Just Dance' and 'Poker Face'. I thought she was so pretty back then.

Archived