My straight friend wants me to take him

Xtraordinary Xternal

I don't know if I should or not... After we got done playing basket ball he asked me.. I thought I heard him wrong. :asham:

Our brief history he was the first friend I ever came out to...he gave me a hug and said he loved me and it didn't matter at all. He said its kinda strange because I never changed... He hung out with my boyfriend a few times they get along really good. I don't think hes gay maybe a little curious but even if he was I wouldn't try anything since we friends. He said he will only go to a gay club with me... I told him I would think about it...

LOL

gay club... I don't know if I want to though.

Why not? Do it...I still have yet to take Tommy to the gay club like he asked. Only reason I haven't yet is cause he's usually working and sometimes I just forget about asking him. Also when he drinks he gets a little :wacko:

My straight friend went with me...he's attractive so he got mad play.

He was actually suprised that he was getting numbers from the moes.

Good thing he's secure with his masculinity. A lesser man would've flipped their shit. :lol:

I don't know if I should or not... After we got done playing basket ball he asked me.. I thought I heard him wrong. :asham:

Our brief history he was the first friend I ever came out to...he gave me a hug and said he loved me and it didn't matter at all. He said its kinda strange because I never changed... He hung out with my boyfriend a few times they get along really good. I don't think hes gay maybe a little curious but even if he was I wouldn't try anything since we friends. He said he will only go to a gay club with me... I told him I would think about it...

You love turning straight men out anyway, so whats the problem? :coffee:

My straight friend went with me...he's attractive so he got mad play.

He was actually suprised that he was getting numbers from the moes.

Good thing he's secure with his masculinity. A lesser man would've flipped their shit. :lol:

That happened with my homeboi. He was on da floor gettin his lean and rock on..this dude started lingering around him tryna back it up on em :lol: :lol: :lol: He was a good sport about it tho..he just laughed it off -shaking his head. The thing that threw me off was my boi knew we was goin to a gay club and when I picked him up he was like in his FLYEST GEAR :mellow: I said "Do you realize niggas is gonnna be all up in yo grill...why would you wanna look FLY tonite?" :lol:

That happened with my homeboi. He was on da floor gettin his lean and rock on..this dude started lingering around him tryna back it up on em :lol: :lol: :lol: He was a good sport about it tho..he just laughed it off -shaking his head. The thing that threw me off was my boi knew we was goin to a gay club and when he I picked him up he was like in his FLYEST GEAR :mellow: I said "Do you realize niggas is gonnna be all up in yo grill...why would you wanna look FLY tonite?" :lol:

What better ego boost than by being desired by both sexes? :lol:

Why not? Do it...I still have yet to take Tommy to the gay club like he asked. Only reason I haven't yet is cause he's usually working and sometimes I just forget about asking him. Also when he drinks he gets a little :wacko:

I didnt know you went to gay clubs -_-

I'm protective of my friends I guess... if anyone tries him I don't know what I might do.

That happened with my homeboi. He was on da floor gettin his lean and rock on..this dude started lingering around him tryna back it up on em :lol: :lol: :lol: He was a good sport about it tho..he just laughed it off -shaking his head. The thing that threw me off was my boi knew we was goin to a gay club and when I picked him up he was like in his FLYEST GEAR :mellow: I said "Do you realize niggas is gonnna be all up in yo grill...why would you wanna look FLY tonite?" :lol:

To tease the gays thats funny I like that lmao

LOL u got me confused with another I love turning tops into bottoms... not so much into the straight guy thing... don't have the patience to see if they gay or not... lol

Riiiggghhhttt. :yep::rolleyes::lol:

whts there to think about, just take him i think it's cool that he's open minded

I didnt know you went to gay clubs -_-

I'm protective of my friends I guess... if anyone tries him I don't know what I might do.

I go to both gay and str8 clubs. I do half and half lol. I can hit up the str8 clubs for months and then get tired of it and then i'll stop and start hitting up the gay clubs and then I get tired of the gay clubs and go back to the str8. Oh and "try him" in what way? Like trying to get at him or trying to start shit? :unsure:

It might be fun, but remind him not to out anyone later. I took a straight girl to a gay club, and she started telling folks about all the people she saw from school in the club. I should have gone over the gay-club code first.

It might be fun, but remind him not to out anyone later. I took a straight girl to a gay club, and she started telling folks about all the people she saw from school in the club. I should have gone over the gay-club code first.

i'm surprised she didn't get her ass beat for that shit <_<

Archived