Ok So Arnold had a kid with the help....

Bailey

CHILE CHILE CHILE....someone missed ho-dogging 101....she did what the fuck she was supposed to do, stay!!!!!!!!!!!! and get that check, the official one, and that ...mmmmhmmmmmmm......the only shame here and duh, is this muthafucka, Arnold, must be a magician, how the fuck you become Cali Gov, marry a Kennedy and on top of that keep 14 years worth of baby mama secret, them checks musta just keep on rolling.....nooooo she did right just like Hillary, oh no I aint going no where, no sir, you fucked by me for life. :filenails:

She apparenly wasnt getting paid much or was wasting the money cause I read she has leins on her house and shit and is in debt.

She apparenly wasnt getting paid much or was wasting the money cause I read she has leins on her house and shit and is in debt.

I just watched Nightline's story on her, Arnold is paying for her shit and we all know watching Judge Judy Judge Joe Brown and whoever else, if that kid aint 18, hang it up flat screen :filenails:

The most shocking thing about this story is the fact that she stayed and continued to work in the home after she had a baby for her boss. You would think guilt or greed would have caused her to ask for some hush money and quit.

:mellow: I was dumbfounded when I read that.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife Maria Shriver and lover Mildred Baena pregnant at same time

THE mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child was pregnant at the same time his wife, Maria Shriver, was expecting their fourth child.

Housekeeper Mildred Baena, 50, and Shriver would have seen each other daily at the time, the New York Times reported.

Ms Baena is said to have fallen pregnant with her son, who is now about 14, while working for the former California governor and his wife as a housekeeper.

A joint investigation by RadarOnline and Star magazine in the US led to the naming of Ms Baena.

"She is the one," a source told the website.

The New York Times did not name Ms Baena, but reported that she was pregnant at the same time Shriver was expecting the youngest of her four children, Christopher, who is 13.

Ms Baena was working in the family home but living elsewhere.

Shriver was led to believe that the child was fathered by Ms Baena's husband.

Ms Baena finally gave up her job in January after 20 years in their service. Her son is said to have been an "occasional presence" at the Schwarzenegger home.

According to website TMZ she told friends they would have unprotected sex during the day at the Schwarzenegger house.

Ms Baena made $1200 a week according to the website and "was treated well by generous Schwarzenegger" once he found out that he had fathered the boy, who by then was a toddler.

She now lives in a four-bedroom house with a pool, several hours outside of LA with the boy and her three other children.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/arnold-schwarzeneggers-wife-maria-shriver-and-lover-mildred-baena-pregnant-at-same-time/story-e6frfmqi-1226058597960

The gag is that the jump off kid looks more like Arnold than his so-called legitimate kids:

arnold-schwarzenegger-bastard-love-child-pic.jpg

article-1388123-0C1BBDED00000578-699_634x458.jpg

RIGHT!!!!! :excited:

They say Maria basically had to confront the bitch and break her down into admitting the child was his. So I'm guessing maria basically saw the child and knew instantly like anybody with 20/20 vision. :rolleyes:

I mean, the child look like Arnold all up and through his facial structure. :filenails:

Lord Jesus Maria gone drag his big ass ....girlfriend bought to get PAID :sigh:

But it won't be worth losing her family over. :cry:

Maria comes from money, so I doubt it holds the same weight it does for us poor folk. I think she'd rather have a solid family instead.

But at the end of the day, she gon still stack them chips!!! :w00t:

And she should. -_-

Okay..someone answer for me (because I dont wanna read all these reports n shit)

Did they say where the fucking was taking place and where was his wife when the fucking was taking place.

I NEED ANSWERS ..and juice! B)

Apparently it was taking place in the family home while Maria was at work.

Archived