mob wives

cheaps

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody else watchin this?

mob-wives-vh1-tv-show.jpg?d=360

drita is the shit, i love her

I watch it and yes I like Drita. She's the prettiest and can beat a bitch down. I'm watching right now and these bitches is throwing down

I watch it and yes I like Drita. She's the prettiest and can beat a bitch down. I'm watching right now and these bitches is throwing down

So they're fighting a lot in this show? I always tried to watch it, but found myself somehow playing Black Ops instead -_-

FUCKING LOVE THIS SHOW

DRITA AND RENEE!!!!!!!!

Carla is such a dumb bitch! Renee, Drita, and that other fat bitch have told her that her boyfriend has felt up on all of them and she's just like "Ok so he's a groper...he touches people when he's drunk and playing around". I'm just like :mellow: She's dumb as hell.

So they're fighting a lot in this show? I always tried to watch it, but found myself somehow playing Black Ops instead -_-

Yep and this is only like the 5th episode. Hell they almost fought on the 2nd or 3rd episode lol

I agree about Drita

I like her without make up. she looks a lot better and younger

I like Karen. :thumbup:

I actually like certain things about all the ladies, but Karen seems the most real. She says everthing she needs to say to your face. I respect that.

yeah, i like her too.

Drita is cool too though. I can tell Renee is one of them salty bitches just by looking at her.

• 5 weeks later...

Drita didn't beat a damn thing. :rolleyes:

How was Karen suppose to fight back when Rene is laying on top of her. And even then Drita didn't throw no punches. :coffee:

Karen just couldn't get her fat ass up is all. You mad? :filenails:

That fight was intense....and then Karen went after Drita when they let her go.....i hope next season doesnt take too long

Karen think she a bad bitch just cause she got weight on her but her ass will run out of breath faster than the other bitches :rolleyes:

I'm watching it right now. This is scary. :unsure:

now you see why Drita blacked out and went crazy on that bitch? Karen's the one who started cussing first and tryin' to get all crazy like she's the baddest bitch <_<

The "fight" was very intense..everything leading up to that was BORING. Karen was spilling so much tea though..for some reason, I believe Drita more than Karen..the timelines aren't adding up..and everything does seem confusing..But Drita didn't beat Karen's ass..Renee held Karen down when Drita rushed them. So it wasn't a fight per se..more like a wrestling match. Now afterwards, them girls were out for blood..Can't wait for the reunion.

The "fight" was very intense..everything leading up to that was BORING. Karen was spilling so much tea though..for some reason, I believe Drita more than Karen..the timelines aren't adding up..and everything does seem confusing..But Drita didn't beat Karen's ass..Renee held Karen down when Drita rushed them. So it wasn't a fight per se..more like a wrestling match. Now afterwards, them girls were out for blood..Can't wait for the reunion.

and I like how Drita brought out the fact that it was actually Karen who slept with her boyfriend instead of the other way around. Karen is so damn dumb tho. Drita brought up like 3 different men that Karen was fuckin' around with while she was with Lee but claimed that Drita slept with Lee while they were together. If you seeing other men especially 2 or more while you're in a relationship then its not really a committed relationship so why would you care if he slept around

I agree Karen is shady...how the fuck you gonna be pissed about Drita fucking your man when you yourself are fucking around with others behind his back

but i still like her though

Archived