The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

LMAO

The more people post stats on why they "should" like beyonce the more people or causal fans get turned off :lmao: . I swear beyonce fans do her in... music is organic either you like the shit or you don't everyone has a personal taste and preference can't force someone to like her because of stats. As if you read her stats and have some fucking epiphany like oh yeah I'm "suppose" to like her because everyone else does. :lmao: The cult like mentality will be the death of her career :fart::yawn:

• Upvote 1

And still you don't get it. It wasn't a broad comment at all, I meant it very directly. Telling others to ignore negative comments about Beyoncé makes you a hypocrite given that you don't do the same when it comes to Chris Brown or Ciara. I also find some of the shade funny, ONCE AGAIN it's not about protecting Beyoncé or only saying nice things about her. People can definitely make good or bad comments in her official thread, and if it were as simple as that I wouldn't have a problem. Do I really need to point out the difference between that and what you do?

You're probably right, you're not missing the point at all. You're just trying to twist this any way you can in order to stay in the thread. If Twistedvelvet was made to stay out of the official Madonna thread for repeatedly bashing her and not providing anything constructive then the same should apply to you.

How am I passive aggressive? Like I said before you edited your reply, I said exactly what I wanted to, in exactly the manner I wanted.

I do... if I responded to every ciara comment on here that shaded her I wouldn't be able to log off I do ignore alot of comments because its not worth the time or effort honestly it won't change the person feelings or even mine on ciara or chris so why bother? Stanning is for kids or people who don't grasp the concept that everyone doesn't have to like the same thing . You keep bringing up ciara as an example or chris brown as if I stan for them sometimes I defend them sometimes I stab at them myself I don't really have any loyalty towards an artist. Since they don't cut me a check to defend them.... Last weekend I played feedback and one of my friends said cut that old whispering bitch off shes so over! I didn't get upset thats their opinion I just cranked it up louder and asked could they hear her whispering now?! :thumbup: Not bothered that people don't like what I like... twisted v is xone in the flesh very strange person to me.

I do... if I responded to every ciara comment on here that shaded her I wouldn't be able to log off I do ignore alot of comments because its not worth the time or effort honestly it won't change the person feelings or even mine on ciara or chris so why bother? Stanning is for kids or people who don't grasp the concept that everyone doesn't have to like the same thing . You keep bringing up ciara as an example or chris brown as if I stan for them sometimes I defend them sometimes I stab at them myself I don't really have any loyalty towards an artist. Since they don't cut me a check to defend them.... Last weekend I played feedback and one of my friends said cut that old whispering bitch off shes so over! I didn't get upset thats their opinion I just cranked it up louder and asked could they hear her whispering now?! :thumbup: Not bothered that people don't like what I like... twisted v is xone in the flesh very strange person to me.

:lmao:

Sounds like something I would do. :lmao:

• Upvote 1

:blush::lmao:

when I was younger I use to go to bat for Janet when somebody would diss her but NOW as a grown man I simply,easily dont give a shit! :lol: Im like whatever ..I guess you get to a point -like you said where you understand EVERYONE is not gonna like who you like therefore feeling the need to defend is pointless. BUT I will check a muthafucka on Janets stats because alot of ppl arent aware of ALL of Janets incredible,exceptional accomplishments.

Example: A close female friend of mine was aware that Janet was touring theatres and she goes "Well she tours theatres because she doesnt have the caliber to do arena tours." She was speaking in general like janet has always toured theatres and I just looked at her like :mellow: ..Staduims,arenas...Bitch Janet has been there and done that..where da hell have you been for the last 20 years? How does one not know that Janet was a big touring act? To make matters worse,she's a lesbian..she should know better. :wacko::lmao:

when I was younger I use to go to bat for Janet when somebody would diss her but NOW as a grown man I simply,easily dont give a shit! :lol: Im like whatever ..I guess you get to a point -like you said where you understand EVERYONE is not gonna like who you like therefore feeling the need to defend is pointless. BUT I will check a muthafucka on Janets stats because alot of ppl arent aware of ALL of Janets incredible,exceptional accomplishments.

Example: A close female friend of mine was aware that Janet was touring theatres and she goes "Well she tours theatres because she doesnt have the caliber to do arena tours." She was speaking in general like janet as always toured theatres and I just looked ta her like :mellow: ..Staduims,arenas...Bitch Janet has been there and done that..where da hell have you been for the last 20 years? How does on not know that Janet was a big touring act? To make matters worse,she's a lesbian..she should know better. :wacko::lmao:

I think during 20 y.o. I realized that and stopped defending her... I was like ok no need to get all worked up over someone trashing her... :sigh: Beyonce fans need to learn they do her more harm than good with attacking people into liking her. I will never deny her performance ability its just her music is lacking... she doesn't have a diverse music to me that speaks on different issues... If she were thrown into the 80's or early 90's I don't think she would stand out honestly...

LOL wow guess she didn't see the vr dvd tour :unsure: lesbians are strange I don't fuck with them anymore. :&

I just know some of the basic stats like over 100 million sold don't remember or care about the rest because I enjoy her music...

I think during 20 y.o. I realized that and stopped defending her... I was like ok no need to get all worked up over someone trashing her... :sigh: Beyonce fans need to learn they do her more harm than good with attacking people into liking her. I will never deny her performance ability its just her music is lacking... she doesn't have a diverse music to me that speaks on different issues... If she were thrown into the 80's or early 90's I don't think she would stand out honestly...

LOL wow guess she didn't see the vr dvd tour :unsure: lesbians are strange I don't fuck with them anymore. :&

I just know some of the basic stats like over 100 million sold don't remember or care about the rest because I enjoy her music...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and Imma need you to know a lil bit more about Ms.JACKSON. :rolleyes:

Time: All-TIME 100 Songs

‘Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)’

By Douglas Wolk | October 24, 2011 | 82

Artist: Beyoncé

Year Released: 2008

Get this album

“As simple as a double-dutch chant and as complicated as half a decade of psychotherapy,” “Single Ladies” encapsulates the lessons pop songs have picked up from hip-hop: that a great beat and a great voice can carry a lot of weight, that a slightly sour sound (the little electronic swoop that keeps tugging at the song’s fringe) can make everything else sweeter, that looping your audience into a hook is a great idea.

By the time “Single Ladies” appeared, Beyoncé Knowles was already 10 years into her stardom, first achieved with Destiny’s Child, then as a solo artist. Her public persona crystallized a long time ago—she’s the voice of women who won’t settle for less than the best—and the song fits neatly into that premise (and sets up its scenario with ingenious concision). It’s a sing-along that lets Beyoncé show off her virtuosity, a focused, commanding display of individuality that speaks for every raised hand without a ring on it.

http://entertainment...g-on-it-beyonce

And to spare you the trouble, here's a list of relevant female artists who failed to make the list:

Rihanna

Ke$ha

Adele

Kelly Clarkson

Britney Spears

Katy Perry

Christina Aguilera

:cheers:

lol1.gif

Time: All-TIME 100 Songs

‘Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)’

By Douglas Wolk | October 24, 2011 | 82

Artist: Beyoncé

Year Released: 2008

Get this album

“As simple as a double-dutch chant and as complicated as half a decade of psychotherapy,” “Single Ladies” encapsulates the lessons pop songs have picked up from hip-hop: that a great beat and a great voice can carry a lot of weight, that a slightly sour sound (the little electronic swoop that keeps tugging at the song’s fringe) can make everything else sweeter, that looping your audience into a hook is a great idea.

By the time “Single Ladies” appeared, Beyoncé Knowles was already 10 years into her stardom, first achieved with Destiny’s Child, then as a solo artist. Her public persona crystallized a long time ago—she’s the voice of women who won’t settle for less than the best—and the song fits neatly into that premise (and sets up its scenario with ingenious concision). It’s a sing-along that lets Beyoncé show off her virtuosity, a focused, commanding display of individuality that speaks for every raised hand without a ring on it.

http://entertainment.time.com/2011/10/24/the-all-time-100-songs/slide/nothing-compares-2-u-sinead-o-connor/#single-ladies-put-a-ring-on-it-beyonce

And to spare you the trouble, here's a list of relevant female artists who failed to make the list:

Rihanna

Ke$ha

Adele

Kelly Clarkson

Britney Spears

Katy Perry

Christina Aguilera

:cheers:

POW!

rumad.gif

• Upvote 1

Preview of B's new video "Partay"....

http://www.bet.com/video/106andpark/exclusives/vipeek-beyonce-party-s1.html

.......i gotta wait for the full video because......... -_-:umm:

:mellow: @ them not getting Mr. 3000 in the video. I love JCole but Party is 3423423 better to me because of 3000. :umm:

^_^ @ the Solange cameo. Love the sisters supporting eachother. ^_^

Somebody in this thread always jumping in somebody else's disagreement with another member when ain't nobody even talking to them. You already know who i'm talking about and if you think it's you then yeah it is :coffee:

I think you're talking about me. I also think I don't give a shit. If people don't want others joining in discussions on a public forum they can take it to a PM.

• Upvote 1