The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Destiny's Child to perform medley: Report

Beyonce's former Destiny's Child bandmates will be more than just fleeting guests during her Super Bowl half-time show - the trio is reuniting for a three-song medley.

Beyonce will reportedly perform her Crazy in Love anthem before introducing former bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams to the stage for renditions of their hits Bills, Bills, Bills and Survivor. The girls will then perform new song Nuclear, which has been recorded for their upcoming love songs album.

The big get-together will take place at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on Feb. 3.

http://jam.canoe.ca/...wenn-story.html

she sharing the stage :wtf: .....not the SB stage? .....where dey do dat at? :filenails: another year the audience will wish Janet was there :wub:

Then if she didn't share the stage with her girls ..yall would be saying the bitch is selfish. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:(besides this was the ONLY way DestinysChild was gonna ever see the SB stage ..by using Beyonce as an avenue ..lets be real. >_< )

Matt made a point, but when you share the stage ..Madonna had others as a part of her big show though....it was still Madonna's show.

Matt made a point, but when you share the stage ..Madonna had others as a part of her big show though....it was still Madonna's show.

This goes beyond "having a guest" on stage with her ...these are her fucking sisters..I dont know why everyone is acting so surprised.

You have to think about it...Beyonce started off as a DestinysChild member...stuff like this were their dreams as little girls..and she's just giving her group a lil piece of that moment..so if they have to use her status to get there..she's showing how loyal and down she is for her members..I can respect that about her. DC was their air,food,water, and life. She would not be where she is if it weren't for the group. Im sure she feels she OWES this to them.

• Upvote 3

This goes beyond "having a guest" on stage with her ...these are her fucking sisters..I dont know why everyone is acting so surprised.

You have to think about it...Beyonce started off as a DestinysChild member...stuff like this were their dreams as little girls..and she's just giving her group a lil piece of that moment..so if they have to use her status to get there..she's showing how loyal and down she is for her members..I can respect that about her. DC was their air,food,water, and life. She would not be where she is if it weren't for the group. Im sure she feels she OWES this to them.

If she owes anyone anything, it's LeToya and LaTavia.

I think it would be cool if she invited them to perform as well.

No point saying that - you'll get met with 'but she sang all the leads' etc.

If she owes anyone anything, it's LeToya and LaTavia.

I think it would be cool if she invited them to perform as well.

I actually thought of that myself...that would not only add an element of surprise but it would certainly be "the talk" for awhile which would be good for ALL the members. If Beyonce was using her brain..she could really make a big splash with that idea.

Can Farrah join the five one stage to? >_<

Then if she didn't share the stage with her girls ..yall would be saying the bitch is selfish. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:(besides this was the ONLY way DestinysChild was gonna ever see the SB stage ..by using Beyonce as an avenue ..lets be real. >_< )

we already know she's selfish. She used their asses to get herself started lol. Her and her daddy had it all worked out :lol:
  • Upvote 1

I actually thought of that myself...that would not only add an element of surprise but it would certainly be "the talk" for awhile which would be good for ALL the members. If Beyonce was using her brain..she could really make a big splash with that idea.

Can Farrah join the five one stage to? >_<

IM glad we all on the same fucking page, cause I swear I thought about them too....its the fans that remember though

we already know she's selfish. She used their asses to get herself started lol. Her and her daddy had it all worked out :lol:

:lmao:

IM glad we all on the same fucking page, cause I swear I thought about them too....its the fans that remember though

some of the younger teens who are DC fans prolly dont remember Latavia and Letoya..they were raised on the DestinysChild with Michelle in it. :lol:

Beyoncé Opens Up About Miscarriage, Surrogacy Rumors in HBO Documentary

The countdown is on to Beyoncé’s Super Bowl halftime show. With just a week to go, Baddie Bey is revealing more photos from her rehearsals, while not giving away too much. In the latest round of pics, she is seen dancing in a Brooklyn Nets shirt and working on her laptop while seated in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans.

Despite claims that Destiny’s Child will reunite at the Super Bowl, Michelle Williams shot down the rumors. “I hate to disappoint the people and tell them that it’s not true,” she told WRUG Media.

Meanwhile, some media outlets have been given an advance copy of Bey’s HBO documentary, Life Is But a Dream. In the intimate film, the private superstar opens up about her marriage to Jay-Z (“It’s every woman’s dream to feel this way about someone”), her miscarriage from two years ago, and rumors that she had a surrogate carry Blue Ivy.

“There’s a stupid rumor. The most ridiculous rumor I think I’ve ever had about me. It’s crazy. To think I would be that vain—I respect mothers and women so much and to be able to experience bringing a child into this world, if you’re lucky and fortunate enough to experience that, I would never, ever take that for granted. It’s the most powerful thing you can do. Especially after losing a child, the pain and trauma from that just makes it mean so much more to get an opportunity to bring life into the world. It seems like people should have boundaries,” says a visibly upset Bey (via USA Today).

Catch Beyoncé at the Super Bowl on February 3 and then watch the premiere of her documentary on February 16 at 9 p.m. on HBO.

http://www.rap-up.co...bo-documentary/