The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

!!!

'***Flawless' needs to be a single so that "I woke up like dis" can embed itself in pop culture. It gives me "Put a ring on it" with its hand gestures.

!!! This albums has so many moments. Flawless is an obvious one but it def needs to be longer I think? Idk.

"Turn That Cherry Out" needs to be an event too tbh

!!! This albums has so many moments. Flawless is an obvious one but it def needs to be longer I think? Idk.

"Turn That Cherry Out" needs to be an event too tbh

My concern is telling bitches to bow down followed by "We raise girls to see each other as competitors". Maybe the irony is lost on me but I doubt it.

It does. And I think 'Pretty Hurts' could be a sleeper hit. The video really sells its message.

• Upvote 1

'Rocket' is one of those awful sex jams that drags on forever but actually goes nowhere. It's '1+1''s slutty cousin.

I agree, I actually compared it "Dance for You" which was amazing. THAT was sexy. "Rocket" should have never been written.

• Upvote 1

Except it IS catchy. The bridge is everything. Ryan Tedder is hit or miss but I love 'XO'.

'Blow' is not the one.

mFeF8j.gif

This

..Okay, it's the second worst but they're in close competition. I can hardly sit through "Flawless", but I deleted "Rocket" from my whole computer after a few seconds of listening.

I deleted them both honestly, they both are pretty horrible songs for similar yet different reasons.

This

I deleted them both honestly, they both are pretty horrible songs for similar yet different reasons.

I still have Flawless on my iTunes, but not on my iPod. It's listenable when you skip to the woman talking. But yes, "Rocket" is purely horrible.

'Dance For You' owns 'Rocket'!

Indeed!

I still have Flawless on my iTunes, but not on my iPod. It's listenable when you skip to the woman talking. But yes, "Rocket" is purely horrible.

Yea for me asside from the horrendous lyrics, the beat is so simple and not catchy or impressive or unique, but I did like the womens speech too.....found it contradictory to what the song was saying, but thats a whole other convo that we've already had about XO

Yea for me asside from the horrendous lyrics, the beat is so simple and not catchy or impressive or unique, but I did like the womens speech too.....found it contradictory to what the song was saying, but thats a whole other convo that we've already had about XO

Yeah, I can agree with all of that. What was contradictory about XO, though? Refresh my memory, I'm a little distracted right now. :asham:

Yeah, I can agree with all of that. What was contradictory about XO, though? Refresh my memory, I'm a little distracted right now. :asham:

The explosion sample and then her reasoning for it.....if she had just said "artistic" instead of "a tribute" it wouldn't've been that big of a deal, still a big deal tho

The explosion sample and then her reasoning for it.....if she had just said "artistic" instead of "a tribute" it wouldn't've been that big of a deal, still a big deal tho

Oh yeah! That was ridiculous. Saying she didn't know where it came from would have been more honest, but it'd look bad.