The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

I love that song. :wub:

He just wouldn't be Game if he didn't. -_-

I actually really like his song with Katy Perry...and I hate that heifer. They played it a few times in Norway.

He's been scalped a few times in the past few days - maybe he's recovered and ready to snatch >_<

Lesson Learned has been on my phone playlist since forever. I wub that song.

We don't need to. John Mayer is a great singer and y'all will deal.

It's one of my fave songs ever :wub:

:umm:

I actually really like his song with Katy Perry...and I hate that heifer. They played it a few times in Norway.

He's been scalped a few times in the past few days - maybe he's recovered and ready to snatch >_<

Katy has been such a bore this era. Teenage Dream was great though. Somehow I've managed to avoid the duet with John. :lol: You were in Norway? Where have I been?

:lol:

Katy has been such a bore this era. Teenage Dream was great though. Somehow I've managed to avoid the duet with John. :lol: You were in Norway? Where have I been?

:lol:

I don't like Katy anyway lol! Spent 2 weeks there :lol:

what songs?

well it all started when I went back to finish my Bachelors ....it was a beautiful fall filled with promise, I would get pumpkkin spice coffee from starbucks, l loved as a chemistry minor how his album "No Room For Squares" had the periodic table as a cover...made me fill home...I loved how he sang about New York, how it was big and tough to feel, I understood what he meant by an "apple too big to touch", I loved "Neon Lights" for that was the song he spoke of big cities, I enjoyed his tome of high school revisited, in his album "No Room 4 Squares" ....he has soul and charisma

well it all started when I went back to finish my Bachelors ....it was a beautiful fall filled with promise, I would get pumpkkin spice coffee from starbucks, l loved as a chemistry minor how his album "No Room For Squares" had the periodic table as a cover...made me fill home...I loved how he sang about New York, how it was big and tough to feel, I understood what he meant by an "apple too big to touch", I loved "Neon Lights" for that was the song he spoke of big cities, I enjoyed his tome of high school revisited, in his album "No Room 4 Squares" ....he has soul and charisma

So you spelled the name of the song and album wrong and you're a "fan" :umm: neXt