The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

And I don't get how the using the audio from the Challenger disaster is contradictory? Idk I think u said English wasn't ur first language so maybe you don't really know what that word means? And she didn't drop the ball "huge." No one doesn't even remember that or that song fff

!!!

'***Flawless' needs to be a single so that "I woke up like dis" can embed itself in pop culture. It gives me "Put a ring on it" with its hand gestures.

YES!!! I've seen so many people use *** in front of it already and they hate Bey :lol:.

And I don't get how the using the audio from the Challenger disaster is contradictory? Idk I think u said English wasn't ur first language so maybe you don't really know what that word means? And she didn't drop the ball "huge." No one doesn't even remember that or that song fff

The fact that you imagined I said "English isn't my 1st language" yea ofcouse you don't see it. And yea she did drop the ball, it's unanimous the media went in it was a dumb response she/her team gave, and had it been a better 1 it would not have been as big of a deal. Oh & TMZ Live brought it up recently.

"No one doesn't know" means "Everybody knows". Is English your 1st language?

• Upvote 1

I can't believe that non-issue is still being discussed.

Anyway. I'm gutted I didn't go to the show last week :(. She interact with the audience so much more this leg :(

Only ppl I still see discussing that and that song are them ffff. But stans will be stans!

And I'm glad she fixed the show because that mess in Glasgow <<<<

I love this

When does the tour end and what did she switch around with.the show? The setlist? What were the changes?

Apparently she's announcing new America dates soon. She's changed the setlist completely to incorporate the new album

when is a new tour coming? The tour is scheduled to end in like March/April according to wikipedia, BUT I know she's gonna revamp the show to include this hot album....I wanna see her

She already has

Beyoncé is a Vocal MASTER

Fuck y'all uneducated ass opinions!

Really interesting breakdown on the mixing of I Care. The video goes into details on the process of making the song.

Lived how he said at the end of the day, she has the say so of her shit! So Boss! Check 30:25, 31:17 and 35:21. Damn the vocals!!!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...