The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

What a perfect time!! Flopping album.. Flopping singles... Great way to save face... The media and her fans will 4get about 4Lop and concentrate on the baby... I wonder if it's a girl or boy and will she be MJ-secretive about it

[quote name='Streisand Superman'

timestamp='1314614761' post='224664']

4 is back in the top 10 on iTunes. :w00t:

What a perfect time!! Flopping album.. Flopping singles... Great way to save face... The media and her fans will 4get about 4Lop and concentrate on the baby... I wonder if it's a girl or boy and will she be MJ-secretive about it

Means nothing...

:lmao::lmao::lmao: You don't miss a beat Debbie! -_-

Imma need to know what that number is... It could be 50 people... It could be 500...

Whatever low number it is... It's doesn't mean much

:sigh:

Why are you such a Debbie Forumer? :mellow: All I did was post about the iTunes chart position, and you feel the need to nitpick on that? :mellow:

samasource-debbie-downer.jpg

Popeyes chicken will be the weapon of choice

You can, to an extent, refer to Tina as a template. If there are any pictures of Tina right after she gave birth, that gives you a great idea of what Bey will look like if she doesn't diet and/or exercise. Genetics play a strong role. Since she will be getting much advice from Tina with it being her first pregnancy, she may follow whatever Tina's format was.