What movie have you NOT seen that you SHOULD have by now??

Selz

Thought I'd do this because SOMEBODY (who shall remain nameless shifty.gif) finally watched a movie (that shall remain nameless shifty.gif) this weekend and it got me wondering. I'm just playing ;)

I'll let somebody else go first, I need a kick-start to my thought process...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always feel like I should see at least some of Star Wars. I tried to watch it once as a kid, but got bored. Then there's other stuff, like American Pie or The Hangover. Things I should just see because of all the cultural references.

Really, there are a lot of movies I haven't seen that I need to see. Pretty much I just watch Hugh Grant movies over and over and over again.

I'll be in here all day! :rolleyes::lmao:

:lmao:

But surely not all of them were necessary - I'm talking one that was huge and everybody was talking about it at one time or another, or maybe ones that were overlooked but shat on their competitors, that kind of thing.

Thor

Pirates 3

See, I never liked Pirates 1 - I hate the character of Jack Sparrow and I know I'm one of the few that does. Conversely, I liked the character of Jar Jar Binks in Star Wars 1 :asham:

I always feel like I should see at least some of Star Wars. I tried to watch it once as a kid, but got bored. Then there's other stuff, like American Pie or The Hangover. Things I should just see because of all the cultural references.

Really, there are a lot of movies I haven't seen that I need to see. Pretty much I just watch Hugh Grant movies over and over and over again.

Not into Star Wars either, I've seen all the movies only once (except for Phantom Menace which I actually liked and watched several times :asham:). I know what you mean though, it took me a long time but I'm better than I used to be. Internet DVD rental clubs help :)

Which are your favourite Hugh Grant movies?

Not into Star Wars either, I've seen all the movies only once (except for Phantom Menace which I actually liked and watched several times :asham:). I know what you mean though, it took me a long time but I'm better than I used to be. Internet DVD rental clubs help :)

Which are your favourite Hugh Grant movies?

Yeah, I have Netflix now, so I catch up on a lot of stuff. But lately I've just been watching a lot of old TV shows on there - I think I don't really have the patience to sit through movies, which is why I haven't seen too many.

My favorite Hugh Grant movies are Notting Hill, Love Actually, Sense and Sensibility and Bridget Jones Diary, I think.

:lol: wow..i really felt like i was the only one. Whenever it comes up in conversation with friends..i just tumblr_le0ow6iKzM1qb2dlq882.gif

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

I like some Hugh Grant movies, Notting Hill was one of my favourites. Haven't seen S&S but I hate period movies. I was forced to watch Becoming Jane on a girls night in and I hated it :lol:

I like some Hugh Grant movies, Notting Hill was one of my favourites. Haven't seen S&S but I hate period movies. I was forced to watch Becoming Jane on a girls night in and I hated it :lol:

I love period movies, but I did rent Becoming Jane once and couldn't make it all the way through.

I'll be in here all day! :rolleyes::lmao:

I STARTED TO WATCH BLACK SWAN BUT I WAS SLEEPY GOTTA FINISH IT ..I HOPE IT GETS BETTER GOT WHEN HER TEACHER TOLD HER TO GO HOME AND PLAY WITH HERSELF :blink::lmao: :lmao: AND ............SHE DID

I STARTED TO WATCH BLACK SWAN BUT I WAS SLEEPY GOTTA FINISH IT ..I HOPE IT GETS BETTER GOT WHEN HER TEACHER TOLD HER TO GO HOME AND PLAY WITH HERSELF :blink::lmao: :lmao: AND ............SHE DID

I think some people just don't get "Black Swan"..it was fantastic imo.

Archived