What movie have you NOT seen that you SHOULD have by now??

Selz

I haven't seen Black Swan yet, but that's because of choice. Part of me really wants to see it because I LOVE ballet, but I think the movie would screw with my head too much. I can't really watch movies that have violence or frightening parts or whatever.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen Black Swan yet, but that's because of choice. Part of me really wants to see it because I LOVE ballet, but I think the movie would screw with my head too much. I can't really watch movies that have violence or frightening parts or whatever.

14c7mhc_jpg-vi368.gif

You talking about Set It off lol?

No.... :ph34r:

halo.33795238.jpg

I have seen Breakfast Club (definitely an awesome movie) but none of the other Brat Pack movies... and I only saw Ferris Bueller last year :asham:

I consider myself a movie buff, but then there's some huge movies I just never got around to seeing. Of the big series, I've never seen Star Wars, Harry Potter, or Lord Of The Rings. Other standalone movies are Gone With The Wind, Scarface, and Avatar. Stupidly though, I've bought about 90% of those on DVD with the plan to watch them on some rainy day, but I never do.

Archived