Do you feel like you grew up too fast?

Kaleidoscope Eyes

I never understood when people said that because I feel like I grew up too slow. For some reason I feel like I should be in my 30's but I'm still in my early twenties.

im more like you than the other way around, when it comes to people im really behind <_<

In some ways, I really did grow up too fast - I always felt like there were certain burdens that I had to carry that other kids didn't know about, so I sort of had to deal with some grown up issues that most other kids I knew didn't. But in a weird way, I think I compensated because there were certain ways I maintained my immaturity and innocence.

Sometimes I get nostalgic and wish I was a kid again, but then I remember that it wasn't all good times. But I'm 24 and I think I would like to rewind time just a little bit - when I was about 18, I felt like that was when life made the most sense to me.

I always feel like time flies by too fast; I can't even believe I'm in my 20s. I wish I could relive the 90s just one more time. -_-

its how I feel too

i think back of when i was in Pre K and think damn that was 25 years ago!

Yes, I really do. I wish I took things slow and enjoyed my teen years. I'm still young (19 years old) but the pressure of growing up and being more responsible can be confusing at times. I'm still learning, though.

Yes, I really do. I wish I took things slow and enjoyed my teen years. I'm still young (19 years old) but the pressure of growing up and being more responsible can be confusing at times. I'm still learning, though.

19 :unsure: well hell aside from school you should be enjoying the fuck outta life you aint got no responsibilities

Archived