New Music Video: Rihanna - Man Down

art

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rihanna Defends 'Man Down' Video: "This Is The Real World!"

Rihanna faced backlash from the Parents Television Council over her controversial video for “Man Down.” Now she is firing back at her critics.

The PTC, which advocates responsible entertainment, blasted the red-haired singer and BET for airing the Anthony Mandler-directed visuals, where she kills her sexual abuser after he rapes her. The group argued that murder was the wrong message to send to her young audience, but RiRi is standing by her art.

“I’m a 23 year old rockstar...

*stops here* No need to read the rest*

it'll actually have a message.. but i like the violent undertaking of her video.. but it's pure entertainment.. like any movie

it does have a message just bc its not the one everyone wanted, she's only doing in the video what people wanted or say they would do if something like that happened to them, we are all old enough to make up our own minds in situations and lord knows we dont always make the right ones, lol

it does have a message just bc its not the one everyone wanted, she's only doing in the video what people wanted or say they would do if something like that happened to them, we are all old enough to make up our own minds in situations and lord knows we dont always make the right ones, lol

i dont think everyone that watches her or listen to her is :whistle:

Archived