New Music Video: Rihanna - Man Down

art

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fucking hot i wanted more scenes of her on that thing floating in the water :excited:

I need to get out of sight

Before I end up behind bars

What started out as a simple altercation

Turned into a real sticky situation

Me just thinking on the time that im facing

^^^^^^^^^^^is how i feel when folks here start fighting :filenails:

me too I wish the other black girls would take risk like that

shots fiyerddd :dance:

They won't because they shook... Especially the queen of hags beyonce.

I called Ciara and she hung up on me but whatever I still love her. :asham:

:lmao:

I agree. I think I'll appreciate it more down the track, when I look back on it.

i love that you always give music a try. and no matter who the artist is you always give em props if its hot :cheers:

I really like it ... A song that is meaningful and has a message. Rihanna is putting Beyonka to shame ..

Rih Rih may not be a great performer but musically and for the industry right now, she takes alot more risks and I LOVE how this girl takes it back to the roots and represents for us Carribeans :thumbup:

Rihanna’s ‘Man Down’ Video Draws Fire from Parents Advocacy Group

Rihanna fired shots in her newly premiered video for “Man Down,” and now she’s the one coming under attack.

The Parents Television Council, a non-profit organization that advocates responsible entertainment, is blasting the red-haired singer for “cold, calculated execution of murder” in her latest video, reports TMZ.

The council is outraged at Rihanna’s suggestion that killing a rapist is a proper form of justice and doesn’t agree with her rationale that it sends “a very strong underlying message 4 girls like me.”

“If Chris Brown shot a woman in his new video and BET premiered it, the world would stop. Rihanna should not get a pass,” said PTC, who also chided BET for airing the video.

The group previously took issue with Rihanna and Britney Spears’ opening performance of “S&M” at the Billboard Music Awards, likening it to a “Vegas stripper show."

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/06/01/rihanna-draws-fire-from-parents-advocacy-group-for-man-down-video/#more-86812

Archived