Just Saw the TV commericial for Britney's Tour

Bailey

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LISTEN IF I EVER BECOME FAMOUS...YALL KEEP IT REAL WITH ME OK?...LOL

I saw a story last night on Nightline about players in the NBA doing fashion now, and I thought about you, they have the attention of Anna Winthorpe of Vogue she be at the games and shit, I mean they do men and women's wear. I was like that's what's up :thumbup:

I saw a story last night on Nightline about players in the NBA doing fashion now, and I thought about you, they have the attention of Anna Winthorpe of Vogue she be at the games and shit, I mean they do men and women's wear. I was like that's what's up :thumbup:

WHY DID THAT MAKE YOU THINK OF ME?

how so?

MJ - had "yes" ppl..he had ppl in his circle who wanted to profit off of him.

Brit - is the "yes" person. She's doing what her team wants her to do. Therefore they can take advantage of that power and benefit from it.

So in other words...MJ was in control..Brit is not. The ONLY thing they share is money hungry folks around them tryna profit off their name and ventures.

Brit - is the "yes" person. She's doing what her team wants her to do. Therefore they can take advantage of that power and benefit from it.

So in other words...MJ was in control..Brit is not. The ONLY thing they share is money hungry folks around them tryna profit off their name and ventures.

I could never understand why they wouldn't realise this themselfs and try to get rid of it. It can't be that hard, just sack them all. Start a new.

I mean, how can one of the most powerful and successful men in history who created the biggest selling album ever and who was notorious for sacking his then managers, not find a way out of the mess in the 00s?

WHY DID THAT MAKE YOU THINK OF ME?

you spoke on the Miami Heat and they had a player from there who had their own line Lebron, I don't follow sports to be real so I thought of who is a Heat fan and who do I know talks sports that's all not much else to it.

well here's a new one I just made

and thanks SloLove

î„… no prob I get a little brother vibe from you...even though I don't have a little brother cause I'm the baby lol but you know what I mean

good point :thumbup:

Archived