Kelly Rowland Has A Number 1 Single + Destroys Wonderland Magazine

Dee

Yeah it does..I guess we can't say she's a flop bitch anymore.. :unsure:

im not sure about the rules when it comes to that. :unsure: i believe she has more flops than actual hits...so i say that she is still game -_-

i would nevah utter those words though -_-:shifty:

im not sure about the rules when it comes to that. :unsure:i believe she has more flops than actual hits...so i say that she is still game -_-

i would nevah utter those words though -_-:shifty:

:asham::asham:

I'm sure she'll find a way to fuck up her success..she needs to strike while the iron is hot! She doesn't even have a release date for her album.. :ph34r:

So Dee posted this originally in the Janet area? The same Dee who jumped on me for doing it with another thread -_-. #justsayin

if you have no proof then it didnt happen... tof is just mad bcuz i denied him my booty :coffee:

:asham::asham:

I'm sure she'll find a way to fuck up her success..she needs to strike while the iron is hot! She doesn't even have a release date for her album.. :ph34r:

she needs to name the album motivation and get the fucking release date and follow up single Ready

if you have no proof then it didnt happen... tof is just mad bcuz i denied him my booty :coffee:

she needs to name the album motivation and get the fucking release date and follow up single Ready

How bout she show some first ..we have yet to see it this era :umm:

Archived