Michael Jordan is still the greatest basketball player of all time!

art

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone that doesn't agree - doesn't know shit about basketball.

I feel that anyone who snubs Kobe as a legitimate rival to MJ as the G.O.A.T., either:

a.) has a personal issue with the man.

b.) feels threatened, and fears the man could create a greater legacy.

...or...

c.) doesn't know shit about basketball.

Are you serious? :lmao:

FLOPbe is never seeing the KING of basketball. End of.

tumblr_lkwpotObZ21qj5ikxo1_250.gif

Yes I am serious. And he is ALREADY eye level with your "KING" of basketball.

It's obvious that you don't like Mr. Bryant, for personal reasons.

It doesn't make sense to call Kobe a FLOP when he has 5 rings. Take personal bias

and favoritism out of the mix . . . and base a GOAT on talent. If you do this,

there's NO denying that Kobe is a LEGITIMATE option.

I feel that anyone who snubs Kobe as a legitimate rival to MJ as the G.O.A.T., either:

a.) has a personal issue with the man.

b.) feels threatened, and fears the man could create a greater legacy.

...or...

c.) doesn't know shit about basketball.

Kobe Bryant couldn't touch the hem of Michael Jordan's basketball shorts.

Chile....

Kobe is overrated and overhyped. Yes, he is a prolific scorer but as a total package? Nah. He should never be in the same sentence with Michael Jordan.

Everything you just said..I'm aware of...so whats your point? This is a discussion.

My point is he's simply saying what he, and a lot of other folks feel. He's just man enough to say it publicly. And he should be able to say it without being attacked for it. Kinda like how I should be able to post in a thread without you coming at me like a smart ass. :mellow:

Thats like calling Chris Brown the KING....when there was a MICHAEL JACKSON!

Have a seat in the corner Jevar :lol:

No, it most certainly isn't!!! :o<_< Let's not embarrass my boy M-Jack like that -_-

The people who go hard AGAINST Kobe and never give him his props, are the

HARDCORE Michael Jordan fans :lol: It never fails.

This is an argument I have regularly, and I have no problem gutting it out

until the end of time :) I can pull up stats to support my stance for this debate in a hearbeat :yep:

Yes I am serious. And he is ALREADY eye level with your "KING" of basketball.

It's obvious that you don't like Mr. Bryant, for personal reasons.

It doesn't make sense to call Kobe a FLOP when he has 5 rings. Take personal bias

and favoritism out of the mix . . . and base a GOAT on talent. If you do this,

there's NO denying that Kobe is a LEGITIMATE option.

Eye level? No. All he's starring at is Michael Jordan's kneecaps.

It's not that serious. :mellow: I don't have an issue with Kobe Bryant at all.

And so what if he has 5 rings? Robert Horry has 7 rings.

I don't think Kobe is a legitimate option. AT ALL.

Hell, even my Dirk have surpassed him.

Kobe Bryant couldn't touch the hem of Michael Jordan's basketball shorts.

Chile....

Kobe is overrated and overhyped. Yes, he is a prolific scorer but as a total package? Nah. He should never be in the same sentence with Michael Jordan.

:rolleyes:

This is another statement seemingly based off a personal opinion of him. I don't

see "overreacted and overhyped", and I think he does indeed belong in the discussion,

I think Kobe IS indeed a comparable player to your "ICON" . . . and thank goodness I'm

not the only one who thinks so. Again, the only ones so dead-set against it are hardcore

Michael Jordan fans. The cold, hard truth is that MICHAEL IS RETIRED! Somebody WILL come

along and re-write history, they'll take his spot as the best of all time. His fans know

this, but weren't expecting someone to come along challenge him so quickly after MJ's era.

Hence the reason why all of y'all feel threatened by Kobe. I'm a fan of the NBA, and in my

opinion, no player is bigger than the NBA -- the league still runs when a player retires.

I can sit here, taking personal bias away and tell you like it is, without obvious favoritism

in full view. But die-hard Jordan fans can't. Kobe is [this close] to accomplishing more than

Michael did, and he's STILL GOT TIME TO DO SO, while MIKE CAN'T because he's GONE! That's why

y'all wanted the Lakers to LOSE so that KOBE WOULDN'T GET HIS 6TH RING to tie your "KING" :lmao:

My point is he's simply saying what he, and a lot of other folks feel. He's just man enough to say it publicly. And he should be able to say it without being attacked for it. Kinda like how I should be able to post in a thread without you coming at me like a smart ass. :mellow:

Where exactly in that sentence was I being a 'smart ass'? What, because I said I was already aware of what you were telling me? :lol:

And..how is anyone attaching him? :blink: This is a discussion. I have every right to speak on someone who is on the opposing side. You act like I'm completely out of line,like I shot personal attacks at him or something. :wacko:

Archived