Michael Jordan is still the greatest basketball player of all time!

art

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me no fighter. But I have beat quite a few asses in my day.

:filenails:

:lol: It's not that serious though. I just always indulge when the debate comes up, because there always seems to be some who's opinion differs from mine at any given time.

Just got finished watching the Mavs/Heat game, and I'm happy that Jason Kidd and his squad came back from a 15 point deficit to WIN by 2! :w00t: That's whassup! Keep it up Mavs!

Me no fighter. But I have beat quite a few asses in my day.

:filenails:

:lol: It's not that serious though. I just always indulge when the debate comes up, because there always seems to be some who's opinion differs from mine at any given time.

Just got finished watching the Mavs/Heat game, and I'm happy that Jason Kidd and his squad came back from a 15 point deficit to WIN by 2! :w00t: That's whassup! Keep it up Mavs!

REMEMBER THAT YOU SAID THIS CAUSE IMMA MAKE YO ASS EAT THESE WORDS LATER

Yesssss!

tumblr_lm77fmfIBu1qdzvxco1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1307291292&Signature=IAVEq9d3Wx7Yy9QboAgdP1juGBM%3D

I can't wait for Game 3 on Sunday. It's gonna be good!

REMEMBER THAT YOU SAID THIS CAUSE IMMA MAKE YO ASS EAT THESE WORDS LATER

We'll see about that, brotha :whistle:

Yesssss!

tumblr_lm77fmfIBu1qdzvxco1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1307291292&Signature=IAVEq9d3Wx7Yy9QboAgdP1juGBM%3D

I can't wait for Game 3 on Sunday. It's gonna be good!

:excited: :excited: :excited: Hell yeah it's gonna be good! They can't let up and let leads build up like that though . . . I don't like watching them have to rely on a last quarter kick to overcome a huge deficit like what happened in Game 2. Come out with guns blazing and never let up! :w00t:

We'll see about that, brotha :whistle:

:excited: :excited: :excited: Hell yeah it's gonna be good! They can't let up and let leads build up like that though . . . I don't like watching them have to rely on a last quarter kick to overcome a huge deficit like what happened in Game 2. Come out with guns blazing and never let up! :w00t:

STILL FEEL LIKE YALL GOT A CHANCE?

Archived