**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

omg i knew she was a bitch from the jump and shaunie gets on my last nerve acting all innocent like she aint got these bitches fighting for ratings and another season :filenails::lmao:

Yea..Im starting to see thru Shaunie more and more..I cant get over Meeka coming in being a complete motor mouth from jump. bitch do you know what you're stepping into? :mellow:

:lmao: @ her tryna sugarcoat how she really feels about Royce when Tami and Royce confronted her and she's suppose to be a "a bitch who keeps it REAl" ...bitch plz :wacko:

Yea..Im starting to see thru Shaunie more and more..I cant get over Meeka coming in being a complete motor mouth from jump. bitch do you know what you're stepping into? :mellow:

:lmao: @ her tryna sugarcoat how she really feels about Royce when Tami and Royce confronted her and she's suppose to be a "a bitch who keeps it REAl" ...bitch plz :wacko:

Tami put that ass on blast. >_<

'A hand in the face will get you popped' ...that sounds like something you would say to a child :lol: ...i love it.

what about evelyn :& she looks at a hot mess.i dont know what Chad did to her :lmao: :lmao: and the one that was married to eric did you hear her and evelyn say they look for looks first??? well obviously she didnt with Eric :& :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Tami looks SOOOOO much better this season. I cant wait until she back-hands Meeka :lol:

Yeah she looks a lot better. but to be honest, Tammi is a pretty girl anyway. Even with the busted wigs, she was still prettier than Man face Evilina. <_<

Can you imagine having Tami as a mother...thats one of them type of MAMAs..that will come up to the school with hair rollers,a bathrobe,cigarette hanging from the tip of her mouth and some ran down slippers cussing EVERYBODY from the faculty to the students out over her child!!!! :lol:

what about evelyn :& she looks at a hot mess.i dont know what Chad did to her :lmao: :lmao: and the one that was married to eric did you hear her and evelyn say they look for looks first??? well obviously she didnt with Eric :& :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i think Evelyn looks better, i like her swoop bang ^_^ AND she doesnt have that stank look on her face like she did last season.

She is looking a lil bony in the face...something is off. Someone said they just recently seen her in person and they said she looked like a giraffe.I dont know what that was suppose to mean. :lmao:

Can you imagine having Tami as a mother...thats one of them type of MAMAs..that will come up to the school with hair rollers,a bathrobe,cigarette hanging from the tip of her mouth and some ran down slippers cussing EVERYBODY from the faculty to the students out over her child!!!! :lol:

you already know :lol: .

if she lost like 10 pounds, Tami would easily be the best looking bitch on the show.

I've been telling ppl for awhile that Tami is actually prettier than Evelyn (when she fix herself up).. But Evelyn is only #winning becaause she keeps herself up ALOT more than Tami ..

She was looking at his wallet. :filenails:

Money makes everybody look GOOD.

they all wear so much make up and the HDTV has no mercy on there skin >_<

It looks like Evelyn isnt wearing as much anymore..she looks more bare face than all of em. Royce has definately picked up the foundation and eyeshadow. She be caked up on every scene now. Im sure that was due to them saying she looked a HOT stankin mess last season...which she did :excited:

I've been telling ppl for awhile that Tami is actually prettier than Evelyn (when she fix herself up).. But Evelyn is only #winning becaause she keeps herself up ALOT more than Tami ..

i agree. i think Tami saw how busted she looked last season and decided to brang it this season...unlike others :filenails:

:lmao: @ her confronting Evelyn at her store..'all of this will be mine, except I will change the name because nobody can say that shit and it will be called Tami's BITCH!!!'