**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

Right! ....talk about a non-mutherfuckin factor. :lmao:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

And whats so funny about her is the dumb bitch comes IN startin shit...who does that? :mellow: She's doin that to get her shine on..its evident she's trying so hard to be the "talk-of-the-town"

Bitch,SIT :mellow:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

And whats so funny about her is the dumb bitch comes IN startin shit...who does that? :mellow: She's doin that to get her shine on..its evident she's trying so hard to be the "talk-of-the-town"

Bitch,SIT :mellow:

Kinda like certain forum members on here.. :cheers:

Tami will be snatching Weaka out the game next week! Yes! :excited:

thats gonna be great to watch. :wub: Meeka thinks she can go toe to toe with Tami, bitch has got another thing coming :filenails: "Bitch you will nevah be apart of the circle...they dont even like you" :lol: @ Jennifer and Royce laughing at Tami's craziness.

Like Tami said, Meeka is irrevelant..it's a shame how Tami snatched right owt and she ain't get two words in! And Jennifer and Evelyn ain't say shit when Tami said these two bitches don't even like you! :lmao::lmao:

And Evelyn's daughter is too cute!

Like Tami said, Meeka is irrevelant..it's a shame how Tami snatched right owt and she ain't get two words in! And Jennifer and Evelyn ain't say shit when Tami said these two bitches don't even like you! :lmao::lmao:

And Evelyn's daughter is too cute!

I was DEAD @ her unbothered attitude when her mother was crying,boo-hooing over wanting her to go to school in NY. She was unfazed by Evelyns tears-just a blank stare :lol:

I was DEAD @ her unbothered attitude when her mother was crying,boo-hooing over wanting her to go to school in NY. She was unfazed by Evelyns tears-just a blank stare :lol:

:lmao: She was like, bitch, I'm still gonna go..I can tell she wants to live her life..she's a teenager for God sake..it's burning her up to get out and live!! :asham:

Why do people hate Royce so much? I think she has one of the more likeable personalities.

Royce made me a lil sour on her the way she acted on the reunion show -just was doin TOO MUCH for camera time. But I will say Im starting to like her a bit more now because she does seem to be a loyal person. With the help of Meeka's presence. Royce isn't as much of an irrelevant bitch as she use to be. So she owes alot to Meeka. >_<:lol:

Why do people hate Royce so much? I think she has one of the more likeable personalities.

i kinda liked her last season, now she just seems annoying and bitter..even though she claims she is not. :umm:

Meeka needs to get-the-hell-on.org, i really dont care for her. Bitch cant even defend herself, but she is constantly going at people the wrong way.

DEAD @ his dinosaur looking ass saying "throw you under the bust"..kiiiiiii

And Suzie is another one that gets on my nerves..or maybe it's just the way she talks!

i cant stand the bitch either, but there was this one scene with her walking in the park with Royce and bitch had on this yellow spring dress, that bitch was looking tooooo good. She needs to stop being peace maker though, that shit is played out...if them bitches want to act a damn fool, let them.

i cant stand the bitch either, but there was this one scene with her walking in the park with Royce and bitch had on this yellow spring dress, that bitch was looking tooooo good. She needs to stop being peace maker though, that shit is played out...if them bitches want to act a damn fool, let them.

Suzie's wrong in a muthafuka anyway. When ALL the girls turned on you..Ryoce was the ONLY one to have her back now da bitch wants to be friends with the enemy? NO LOYALTY :mellow:

Dead @ Suzie tryna get snappy and jazzy with Royce and that Ashley chick on the beach.Funny she never tried it with Evelyn :lol: