**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

So how do you guys feel about the Non muthafukin factor T shirts?

Is Tami overreacting and its not a big deal

or is

Evelyn str8 up WRONG!

:unsure:

i see where Tami is coming from, but its not really that serious. Like Evelyn and Tami said, clearly Tami was a factor if she had a ring and Evelyn didnt. I mean, let it go...but its a television show and they need ratings...soooo i guess.

or is

Evelyn str8 up WRONG!

Tammi is def overreacting...she mad :lmao:

but she did bring up a point..she had a ring and skelelyn was just a jump off >_<

or is

Evelyn str8 up WRONG!

I love tammi, but she's overracting. Especially after Evelyn was nice enough to offer her a part of the profits.

its funny cause I like Evelyn too...lol. I love true bitches, rather they are cold blooded or just damn crazy. :wub:

I liked Evelyn before Tami came along but then how COLD she was to Suzie with that whole thing..she turned me completely off. Ev went OVERBOARD with that shit...I hate to see bullies in action.

i see where Tami is coming from, but its not really that serious. Like Evelyn and Tami said, clearly Tami was a factor if she had a ring and Evelyn didnt. I mean, let it go...but its a television show and they need ratings...soooo i guess.

Thats Tami's whole point tho. If you know what you said was bullshit then why try to capitalize off of it..and u cliam you truly are sorry. It does seem kinda fucked up and backhanded. im kinda indifferent about it tho

I love tammi, but she's overracting. Especially after Evelyn was nice enough to offer her a part of the profits.

dont you even begin :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thats like if Mike was still alive and the National Enquirer last week was goin in on him...but then they say "Well from those sales of us bashing you on last weeks cover..we're gonna donate some of the monies from that issue to you're favorite charity"

Do you think ANY person would accept such dirty money. It comes from such a vile place :lol:

I liked Evelyn before Tami came along but then how COLD she was to Suzie with that whole thing..she turned me completely off. Ev went OVERBOARD with that shit...I hate to see bullies in action.

i dont like seeing them in action either, but I really cant stand a weak bitch and Susie is a weak bitch to let Evelyn treat her like that. If a Latoya Jackson can speak up againt an ugly bitch like Nene Leakes, then Susie could have stood up to Evelyn. Im not here for little girls.

Thats Tami's whole point tho. If you know what you said was bullshit then why try to capitalize off of it..and u cliam you truly are sorry. It does seem kinda fucked up and backhanded. im kinda indifferent about it tho

But at the end of the day, Evelyn is a business woman, so she has to capitalize on an opportunity. Thats just logical. I may not like evelyn as a person, but business is business. Tammi would have been wise to try and get in on that deal.

i dont like seeing them in action either, but I really cant stand a weak bitch and Susie is a weak bitch to let Evelyn treat her like that. If a Latoya Jackson can speak up againt an ugly bitch like Nene Leakes, then Susie could have stood up to Evelyn. Im not here for little girls.

That is sooo true. I thought Toya would crumble up in a corner...but she was handling Nene very well :clapping: Suzie is just there..and she's needs not to be there. She is so not needed..she does NOTHING for me at all.

it does and thats why I can understand where Tami is coming from.

But at the end of the day, Evelyn is a business woman, so she has to capitalize on an opportunity. Thats just logical. I may not like evelyn as a person, but business is business. Tammi would have been wise to try and get in on that deal.

Why on earth would she wanna get in on a deal where something derogatory was said to her?

That is sooo true. I thought Toya would crumble up in a corner...but she was handling Nene very well :clapping:Suzie is just there..and she's needs not to be there. She is so not needed..she does NOTHING for me at all.

i completely agree. bitch is boring as fuck and has an annoying speech impediment :umm:

Why on earth would she wanna get in on a deal where something derogatory was said to her?

To ultimately make some money. At the end of the day, Evelyns words were wrong, but not illegal. She didn't violate Tammi's civil liberties. :rolleyes: She said some funny shit during an argument. Tammi's lawsuite is a stretch. At the end of the day, the words are already said. So they might as well get paid. And Tammi got two teenage daughters to provide for. She can use every dollar she can get.

I'm damn near bout to put shaunie on the chopping block and she's a damn producer! She's dull and not needed as well ..She has no storyline for herself now ..

She's the instigator. So she serves her purpose. :asham:

But yes, she is very boring. I almost understand why Shaq cheated.

• Upvote 1

To ultimately make some money. At the end of the day, Evelyns words were wrong, but not illegal. She didn't violate Tammi's civil liberties. :rolleyes: She said some funny shit during an argument. Tammi's lawsuite is a stretch. At the end of the day, the words are already said. So they might as well get paid. And Tammi got two teenage daughters to provide for. She can use every dollar she can get.

This is not about whats legal or not..its about morality.

if Evelyn would have said that I will give you half of the money I make, then Tami would have said 'Okay..lets do this'...but to offer some of the proceeds to her charity really is not the same in my book.

She's the instigator. So she serves her purpose. :asham:

But yes, she is very boring. I almost understand why Shaq cheated.

she can stay behind the scenes like the rest of the producers. She doesn't instigate on camera..she's the peachmaker then...i think she does most of her dirty work off screen..and thats where she should remian because we're not paying her no attention