**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

Tammi looks better than Evelyn PERIOD. It doesn't matter who has on what. Tammi has the nicer face of the two. Evelyn gives me tranny.

Evelyn fixed up ..Tami lookin a mess .. EVELYN IS WINNING

Evelyn fixed up ..Tami fixed up ... TAMI IS WINNING

To me (and it seems to alot of ppl) there is a difference.

It looks like Evelyn isnt wearing as much anymore..she looks more bare face than all of em. Royce has definately picked up the foundation and eyeshadow. She be caked up on every scene now. Im sure that was due to them saying she looked a HOT stankin mess last season...which she did :excited:

well in her defense, she wasn't gold digging like Evelyn, or letting a man treat her like shit, ala Jen. So she didn't have the money to look as good as they did. But she's a cute girl anyway.

i agree. i think Tami saw how busted she looked last season and decided to brang it this season...unlike others :filenails:

:lmao: @ her confronting Evelyn at her store..'all of this will be mine, except I will change the name because nobody can say that shit and it will be called Tami's BITCH!!!'

and Royce :lol:

Dead @ Tami's entrance at Evelyn's store..That bitch came in snickering,mumbling and talking shit!!! :lmao::lmao:

It looks like Evelyn isnt wearing as much anymore..she looks more bare face than all of em. Royce has definately picked up the foundation and eyeshadow. She be caked up on every scene now. Im sure that was due to them saying she looked a HOT stankin mess last season...which she did :excited:

helgao-vi.gif

please those fake white teeth and bad skin she has makeup caked on ch....

Evelyn fixed up ..Tami lookin a mess .. EVELYN IS WINNING

Evelyn fixed up ..Tami fixed up ... TAMI IS WINNING

To me (and it seems to alot of ppl) there is a difference.

Well thats you. My eyes are open and Evelyn looks like a dude. Plus she has a fucked up attitude, so she is never WINNING in my book.

well in her defense, she wasn't gold digging like Evelyn, or letting a man treat her like shit, ala Jen. So she didn't have the money to look as good as they did. But she's a cute girl anyway.

All she needed was some makeup,aed05. :lol: She's a bitch that NEEDS it. Her hair was never done and she barely wore make up. Im sorry if I know Im being taped with some bitches who range from fair- good looking women AND THEY WEAR MAKEUP...best believe yo ass should be cakin da shit on to because she's the least attractive of all the girls. So Royce did it to herself.

helgao-vi.gif

please those fake white teeth and bad skin she has makeup caked on ch....

I don't live for how those bitches look..it's their attitudes that give me what I need..Evelyn and Tami's mouths are fierce..especially Evelyn..she's such a bitch.. :lmao:

All she needed was some makeup,aed05. :lol: She's a bitch that NEEDS it. Her hair was never done and she barely wore make up. Im sorry if I know Im being taped with some bitches who range from fair- good looking women AND THEY WEAR MAKEUP...best believe yo ass should be cakin da shit on to because she's the least attractive of all the girls. So Royce did it to herself.

Royce looks better than Evelyn and Meeka and she ties with Jen and Shaunie. She is not the least attractive. That's Evelyn by a mile. :filenails: