**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

Why is Meeka's face always so damn oily? I live for Tami. She is a mess and she keeps the show entertaining. Evelyn looks really old this season. Do you all think OchoCinco is gonna be faithful to her?

If he wont be ..he cane bring that chocolate ass over here and I'll be the first mistress ..(thats if he doesnt already have em lined up) :umm:

If he wont be ..he cane bring that chocolate ass over here and I'll be the first mistress ..(thats if he doesnt already have em lined up) :umm:

LOL I think that Evelyn is trying to get pregnant fast so that when she finds out about his infidelities she can divorce him and take all his money and take custody of the child.

You're on the right one..where they started throwing shit at each other. What makes you think you're behind? :unsure:

I don't actually know when it comes on i just try to catch it when i can (repeats, etc.) so i have no idea which one is the latest episode. :lol: