Mad Ex BF put up Billboard on his ex GF

Bailey

on a serious note

this is a violation of her medical right of privacy... on soo many levels... i hope she gets every nickle and dime he's ever made

the men in this country are so vile at times... it's her body.. not yours.. respect that

No names, no pictures, he has the right to freedom of speech. What about that website that list the names of deadbeat dads. If that is fair, than this is most definately fair.

I'm on team him. :flipoff:

Well she's probably younger than him cause he looks old as hell to be having a kid and she ain't gonna win in court cause it's not like her name is mentioned or anybody knows the girl he's talking about

Well she's probably younger than him cause he looks old as hell to be having a kid and she ain't gonna win in court cause it's not like her name is mentioned or anybody knows the girl he's talking about

Exactly. I am not a lawyer but I dont see how she can win a court case when her name isnt mentioned and her image isnt used. Is it in poor taste yeah, but he should have the right to be as big a dick as he wants too if he isnt slandering her. And how can he be if he isnt mentioning her name on the billboard.

He's beyond pressed. :rolleyes:

Maybe next time he should use a condom when he's having sex with a Girlfriend/jump-off. Then she wouldn't have gotten pregnant. She was not his wife, so she owes him nothing. Its her body at the end of the day. If she was his wife, I could understand him being hurt. But she's not.

on a serious note

this is a violation of her medical right of privacy... on soo many levels... i hope she gets every nickle and dime he's ever made

the men in this country are so vile at times... it's her body.. not yours.. respect that

No names, no pictures, he has the right to freedom of speech. What about that website that list the names of deadbeat dads. If that is fair, than this is most definately fair.

I can understand both sides.

The man helped create the fetus sohe should have the right to say whether or not to follow through with a pregnancy. If the father wants nothing to do with the pregnancy or the baby, only then the ball can be in her court. It's like when those women on Maury way "I didn't make the baby on my own, so I'm not gonna raise it on my own." It should be the same this when conceiving and carrying a baby. So hr has every right to be disappointed.

However, the process was a sensitive thing that the fact the he had to go out his way to put sensitive and private information like that really crossed the line imo. Seeing that someone cannot make a living won't make things better.

He's beyond pressed. :rolleyes:

Maybe next time he should use a condom when he's having sex with a Girlfriend/jump-off. Then she wouldn't have gotten pregnant. She was not his wife, so she owes him nothing. Its her body at the end of the day. If she was his wife, I could understand him being hurt. But she's not.

Blah Blah blah...he has a right to be pissed. Its his sperm that she killed along with her eggg... :filenails:

Blah Blah blah...he has a right to be pissed. Its his sperm that she killed along with her eggg... :filenails:

His sperm should have been in a condom or on her back. :filenails:

They weren't married, so she owes him nothing. :coffee:

hmmmmmmmmm you make a damn good argument. BUT dead beat dads have a responsibility they are not taking care of, children that are here, in this case the woman has no responsibility to the Ex BF she was not required to carry their child to birth and her right to privacy may very well be violated because he basically put her on front street on the low, who wouldn't figure it out that knows the folks?

hmmmmmmmmm you make a damn good argument. BUT dead beat dads have a responsibility they are not taking care of, children that are here, in this case the woman has no responsibility to the Ex BF she was not required to carry their child to birth and her right to privacy may very well be violated because he basically put her on front street on the low, who wouldn't figure it out that knows the folks?

If those churchie people are allowed to show 'freedom of speech' and protest outside dead gay soldiers funerals shaming their family, their courage and their lives, then he can do what he did under the same law.

if a woman did a billboard calling a father that refused to take care of his a child a deadbeat and putting thim out there it would be a sistah girl moment, and girls would be high-fiving like they were on a set of a tyler perry movie. :filenails:

Don't play with me. :devil:

Archived