SUGE KNIGHT WILL BE HONORED AT THIS YEARS BET AWARDS CEREMONY

janetDAYZ

Soul singer, Patti Labelle has been announced as the honoree and soon to be recepient of the BET Lifetime Achievement Award. The 67 year-old entrepreneur will be recognized for her successes throughout her five decade-plus music career, including her work with the 1960s soul group Patti LaBelle and the Bluebelles, Labelle as well has her solo career since the 80s and her contribution to the Broadway musical Fela.

http://concreteloop.com/

:yahoo::excited::clapping::cheer::dance:

God forbids someone fucks up her songs -_-

Well..lets be real..who can sang a Patti song other than Patti. Im expecting underwhelming performances. It would be so much more interesting if she was accepting her award via satellite from the courthouse!!!

:excited: :excited: :excited:

*dead* at the thread title! My blood pressure was steadly up rising until I opened it. :lmao:

me 2 !! i was like SUGE KNIGHT ??! :wtf: but in all honesty he did elevate hip-hop game 2 another level back in the 90's w/DEATH ROW records -_-

DEATH ROW & BAD BOY had hip hop on lockdown :yep:

Well..lets be real..who can sang a Patti song other than Patti. Im expecting underwhelming perfroamnces. It would be so much more interesting if she was accepting her award via satellite from the courthouse :excited:

It wouldn't surprise me if BET does something like that.

Soul singer, Patti Labelle has been announced as the honoree and soon to be recepient of the BET Lifetime Achievement Award. The 67 year-old entrepreneur will be recognized for her successes throughout her five decade-plus music career, including her work with the 1960s soul group Patti LaBelle and the Bluebelles, Labelle as well has her solo career since the 80s and her contribution to the Broadway musical Fela.

http://concreteloop.com/

:yahoo::excited::clapping::cheer::dance:

YES LAWD PATTI PATTI :yahoo:

Archived