The Dallas SLAYricks lead the finals 3 - 2

art

:excited:

it was a great game!

:yep:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

It really hurts me to be going for Dallas but seeing Lebron not get a ring heals the pain. lol

Lebron has been a non motherfucking factor in the 4th.. :excited::excited:

!!!!

"I asked Lebron James to give me change for a dollar, he gave me 75 cents. Apparently he doesn't have a 4th quarter."

:lol:

that game was very good. Dallas was not playing when it came to shooting them 3's. imma need Lebron and them to get-it-together.com

exactly... i mean he did the same thing last year in the playoffs >_< .its like he's is in trance.. somewhere else. i just dont get him

exactly... i mean he did the same thing last year in the playoffs >_< .its like he's is in trance.. somewhere else. i just dont get him

He's clearly depending on D. Wade. It seems like LeROGAINE lost all hope since Game 4. Jason Terry got him shaking in his boots.

What fat lady? :unsure:

and you look silly acting all hostile. :wacko: Chill.

Who's hostile...that's just the way I talk...do I have to put lol after everything I say so y'all people can know when I'm joking and when I'm serious?

Who's hostile...that's just the way I talk...do I have to put lol after everything I say so y'all people can know when I'm joking and when I'm serious?

You.

I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you

:umm:

Archived