Kelly Rowland's Album Gets Release Date

TwistedElegance™

After a few false starts, Kelly Rowland is finally ready to release her album. The singer’s oft-delayed project is coming sooner than you think.

The Destiny’s Child diva has settled on a July 26 release date for her third solo album Here I Am, Universal Motown exclusively confirms to Rap-Up.com. The new date comes as her Lil Wayne-assisted single “Motivation” continues to soar, hitting No. 1 on the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.

The album features contributions from Rico Love, Tricky Stewart, Dr. Luke, Stargate, Salaam Remi, Jim Jonsin, RedOne, Ester Dean, and more. Kelly was recently announced as a judge for Britain’s “X Factor,” which is currently taping in London.

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/06/09/exclusive-kelly-rowlands-album-gets-release-date/#more-87626

She has all the hitmakers on her album. It will be interesting to see what she does with them.

So that "Commander" shit and all those other flop singles is gonna be on this NEW album?? :blink::mellow:

Da fuck?! I thought "Motivation" was the FIRST single for this new era :mellow:

I just searched for the tracklist and it's not out yet. However there's an article on how they were covering up the flops by saying "Motivation" will supersede the other singles as the lead single.

Archived