So who's gonna get the HTC Evo 3d (GAME SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD!)

Jodienda76

i still have my pre. i love it so much. it does have build problems but i really love having the physical keyboard thats vertical and the multitasking is fun to use :lol: the pre 3 is coming out soon but no one knows exactly when. I've been waiting for it. it's going to be thinner and will have a 3.6" screen instead of the 3.1" on the old pre.

i still have my pre. i love it so much. it does have build problems but i really love having the physical keyboard thats vertical and the multitasking is fun to use :lol: the pre 3 is coming out soon but no one knows exactly when. I've been waiting for it. it's going to be thinner and will have a 3.6" screen instead of the 3.1" on the old pre.

Wow...I just checked it out...Did they add android apps? I loved the homebrew games.

I've converted...I hated it at first...I still don't like touch screen keyboards though.

I had smart phone envy since everyone had one; for awhile because I felt I didn't need to get another phone my Razor was fine, even if I kept getting razors for 4 years str8, but I started shopping around looking at Blackberrys and when Sprint had awesome deals around Christmas I jumped on a free smart phone with a new contract, I was off contract for years. I got the LG Optimus S its not as high end as the EVO but hey I got an android phone and it has navigation and apps and music takes pictures, thats a real upgrade from the razor.

Did u marry blackberry for A green card? Lol or is that how long ur contract is?

That's the length of my contract... I couldn't have afforded one otherwise, I was on PAYG

Bet the battery won't last that long, it needs charging twice a week :rolleyes:

who it damn sho aint Sprint? :unsure:

rumors are going around rite now

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Mobile-and-Wireless/Apples-iPhone-5-Carried-by-Sprint-TMobile-Report-361558/

note, issued May 13. “According to our industry checks, the device should be called iPhone 4S and include minor cosmetic changes, better cameras, A5 dual-core processor, and HSPA+ [Evolved High-Speed Packet Access] support.”

The note also claims, based on “industry checks,” that Sprint, T-Mobile and China Mobile will be announced as new iPhone carriers in time for the holiday season: “On Apple’s last earnings call, management responded to a question about launching the CDMA [Code Division Multiple Access] iPhone at other carriers as ‘we are constantly looking and adding where it makes sense, and you can keep confidence that we’ll continue to do that.’”

rumors are going around rite now

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Mobile-and-Wireless/Apples-iPhone-5-Carried-by-Sprint-TMobile-Report-361558/

note, issued May 13. “According to our industry checks, the device should be called iPhone 4S and include minor cosmetic changes, better cameras, A5 dual-core processor, and HSPA+ [Evolved High-Speed Packet Access] support.”

The note also claims, based on “industry checks,” that Sprint, T-Mobile and China Mobile will be announced as new iPhone carriers in time for the holiday season: “On Apple’s last earnings call, management responded to a question about launching the CDMA [Code Division Multiple Access] iPhone at other carriers as ‘we are constantly looking and adding where it makes sense, and you can keep confidence that we’ll continue to do that.’”

I know what I want from Santa I betta start putting my coins in a big plastic crayon :blush:

Well all I have to say is that if they do bring the iphone to sprint...I don't know how anybody can continue getting raped by at&t, and verizon. Sprint has the BEST plans in the world...EVERYTHING is included.

but there are a lot of areas Sprint doesnt cover. WHen I had it, I had to drive 30 miles to get signal

but there are a lot of areas Sprint doesnt cover. WHen I had it, I had to drive 30 miles to get signal

True! That's the one thing that kills Sprint...I thankfully don't have that problem...I just used to have problems with their phones...You have no idea how many people with indian accents I cussed out in the past...lol

Archived