Beyonce’s New Album “4″ Will Sell Online For 49 Cents

janetDAYZ

This can't be true. Lady Gaga's label sold her cds for full price, and Amazon sold them at a discount. If Beyonce works out a deal to sell her cds to Amazon or Itunes for less that what other retailers are paying, she will get a huge lawsuit. They would have to reduce the cost charged to everyone.

I'm pretty sure one mil would be equal to $490,000

no i mean that she shouldnt be able to brag about selling a million records, because it shouldnt count as a million sold if they are selling for that little - its like giving them away for free. So like how a double album is worth 2, and album sold at 1 dollar or less should be worth like 1 tenth of an album sold or something

no i mean that she shouldnt be able to brag about selling a million records, because it shouldnt count as a million sold if they are selling for that little - its like giving them away for free. So like how a double album is worth 2, and album sold at 1 dollar or less should be worth like 1 tenth of an album sold or something

Oh okay. Gotcha.

Word on the street, Beyonce’s new album “4″ just may sell for 49 cents. According to a anonymous source, Bey’s team is trying to cut a last minute deal with itunes or Amazon to sell the album for a reduced price online. Looks like she is trying to pull a Lady Gaga and sell one million albums in a week or maybe even more. I am sure the Beyonce stans was going to purchase the album anyway but if it sells for 49 cents, lord knows how many copies they may purchase. You know how those Beyonce fans do.

http://theurbandaily.com/music/jazzyf/beyonces-new-album-4-will-sell-online-for-49-cents/

Translation = we're just making shit up.

Anyone who actually believes this is just as stupid as the person who wrote this ridiculousness.

This can't be true. Lady Gaga's label sold her cds for full price, and Amazon sold them at a discount. If Beyonce works out a deal to sell her cds to Amazon or Itunes for less that what other retailers are paying, she will get a huge lawsuit. They would have to reduce the cost charged to everyone.

Something about this is faulty.

Archived