Beyonce’s New Album “4″ Will Sell Online For 49 Cents

janetDAYZ

Word on the street, Beyonce’s new album “4″ just may sell for 49 cents. According to a anonymous source, Bey’s team is trying to cut a last minute deal with itunes or Amazon to sell the album for a reduced price online. Looks like she is trying to pull a Lady Gaga and sell one million albums in a week or maybe even more. I am sure the Beyonce stans was going to purchase the album anyway but if it sells for 49 cents, lord knows how many copies they may purchase. You know how those Beyonce fans do.

http://theurbandaily.com/music/jazzyf/beyonces-new-album-4-will-sell-online-for-49-cents/

well thts wht she gets for letting all those other good songs on her album go to waste and releasing Who Run the world (into a brick wall) (Girls) as her first single

and wht is up with that album cover?

Well at least the bitch wasn't being safe this time...so if it puts a dent in her popularity or demand..I think it was worth it. It does display some sort of growth.

Well at least the bitch wasn't being safe this time...so if it puts a dent in her popularity or demand..I think it was worth it. It does display some sort of growth.

im saying even that song End of Time is diff than whats on the radio i think that would've done way better than Girls it sounds more structured and it's just....better lol but yeah i hear what you're saying sometimes you gotta fail to make people take notice

See Im still trying to figure out if a retailer like Amazon sold Lady GaGa's album for 99 cent and that was a big lose, as some of you argue, then why would ANY company come thru and repeat the shit again? I do not believe that these companies are losing the money that is reported because if that were true they would not keep doing shit like this but some of you folks actually believe Amazon lost money over GaGa

See Im still trying to figure out if a retailer like Amazon sold Lady GaGa's album for 99 cent and that was a big lose, as some of you argue, then why would ANY company come thru and repeat the shit again? I do not believe that these companies are losing the money that is reported because if that were true they would not keep doing shit like this but some of you folks actually believe Amazon lost money over GaGa

Wasn't it reported that Amazon lost like 3 million dollars for that..

Wasn't it reported that Amazon lost like 3 million dollars for that..

that's the issue, let's say that is true, let's say they did, which I don't believe that. If that is true, then why would any company repeat that? and if it was 3-4 million off selling GaGa at 99 cents, how much more lost with 50% priced Beyonce? 6-8 million? :unsure:

that's the issue, let's say that is true, let's say they did, which I don't believe that. If that is true, then why would any company repeat that? and if it was 3-4 million off selling GaGa at 99 cents, how much more lost with 50% priced Beyonce? 6-8 million? :unsure:

that's if Beyonce can push 430k with no hit singles

Archived