Lady Gaga - Edge Of Glory (Official Music Video)

Chase

I loved it, very simple and at least aesthetically it was really great and classic, as opposed to Judas which tried to be this epic thing and looked like a cheap turd.

Overall you can tell she's going to have like 9 singles by the way #2 and #3 are. Like, they aren't REAL 2nd and 3rd singles, you know. I'm already anticipating #4 :filenails:

as bad as her face

She? needs every single gimmick in the book so that ppl can find her interesting . As expected, as soon as she drops the not so originalzzszzz!!11!! over the top queeny visuals her stuff becomes as boring as watching paint dry

as bad as her face

She? needs every single gimmick in the book so that ppl can find her interesting . As expected, as soon as she drops the not so originalzzszzz!!11!! over the top queeny visuals her stuff becomes as boring as watching paint dry

you need a day off from hating her :rolleyes:

im not hating , it's the truth <_<

And why does she keep on wearing that fug make up? fug + fug is not what's in this season :umm:

The only thing I found awkward was her dancing (:umm:) and that she was kind of emotionless... but Gaga's always a little awkward on camera. I liked it, it was just a video, not this hyped up, overblown thing. It feels right ^_^ But I was waiting for it to go SOMEWHERE and literally if you saw the first 30 seconds you saw the whole thing :sigh:

I love the makeup <_<

The only thing I found awkward was her dancing (:umm:) and that she was kind of emotionless... but Gaga's always a little awkward on camera. I liked it, it was just a video, not this hyped up, overblown thing. It feels right ^_^ But I was waiting for it to go SOMEWHERE and literally if you saw the first 30 seconds you saw the whole thing :sigh:

I love the makeup <_<

It doesn't fit the track at all, it doesn't make sense to me and every time she downgrades the gimmicks you get to see what an amazing artist she is ... :shifty:

She was born a fug why does she need that type of make up ? :rolleyes:

shoulda have fallen from the stairs at least that would be entertaining *sigh*

It doesn't fit the track at all, it doesn't make sense to me and every time she downgrades the gimmicks you get to see what an amazing artist she is ... :shifty:

She was born a fug why does she need that type of make up ? :rolleyes:

Bend over and I'll show you how I was born :shifty:

This video reminds me of Janet's "When I think of You" and "Alright" both did the street and fire escape dancing in the streets stuff and it reminds me of a Cher video. I actually thought it wasn't bad. Now I do think she either should of had better dancing or more people in the video. Either or and she should've been all over the street. Other than that it's cool.

This video reminds me of Janet's "When I think of You" and "Alright" both did the street and fire escape dancing in the streets stuff and it reminds me of a Cher video. I actually thought it wasn't bad. Now I do think she either should of had better dancing or more people in the video. Either or and she should've been all over the street. Other than that it's cool.

i shoulda read this post 1st......it also gave me a hint of ToyToy's You're Gonna Get Rocked......

Archived