QUESTION?

SloLove

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE GRASS ISNT ALWAYS GREENIER ON THE OTHER SIDE...MONEY DOES NOT EQUAL HAPPINESS TRUST ME

NOT SAYING WE ARENT HAPPY BUT, BELIEVE YOU ME...HAVING ALL THAT MONEY AND NO TRUE LOVE TO SHARE IT WITH AINT NOTHING NICE...HE REALIZED THAT AWHILE AGO WHEN I PACKED UP MY SHIT AND BOUNCED

I agree SLO been with dude how long now you want to complain if he didnt like him smoking weed in the past why make being a cop the focus now

:rolleyes: READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE YOU COMMENT PEOPLE PLEASE

I have been reading the whole thread you been with dude for years and you just want him to give up something that he really enjoys you never had a problem in the past but now want to make a problem out of it because you are becoming a cop :rolleyes:

AND ME BEING A COP AND HAVING SOMETHING ILLEGAL GOING ON IN MY OWN HOME SAYS NOTHING TO YOU?...YOU SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT? :blink:

AND ME BEING A COP AND HAVING SOMETHING ILLEGAL GOING ON IN MY OWN HOME SAYS NOTHING TO YOU?...YOU SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT? :blink:

I'm not saying that you are right or wrong but you also have to take in to account that you love this man you have accepted his weed smoke in the past have a talk with him see what he thinks about it you are ready to end a relationship that quick say a lot on how you really feel about him I know he was there for you in times of need be there for him don't be selfish about the situation talk it out dude

why do I keep feeling like you are less and less smarter with your posts lately? WILL IS GOING TO BE A COP, HE WANTS TO SET OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT, WHAT PART OF HAVING SOMEONE IN YO HOME DOING ILLEGAL SHIT ON A REG DON'T YOU GET?

I get it.. But u didn't reply To my inquiry... What does smoking pot have to do with supporting ur loved one? And will's boyfriend pot-activity isn't gonna stop Will from being a good cop or make him a bad one.. When Will is at home.. He is not a cop..

I believe in the privacy within our homes.. Less government intervention behind closed doors... If there's love.. There's a way through it..

There are, I'm sure, kids who have cops for parents, who does illegal activity... It's goin down in your home... What happens behind closed doors.. Stay chins closed doors unless it's hurting the welfare of the public

I get it.. But u didn't reply To my inquiry... What does smoking pot have to do with supporting ur loved one? And will's boyfriend pot-activity isn't gonna stop Will from being a good cop or make him a bad one.. When Will is at home.. He is not a cop..

I believe in the privacy within our homes.. Less government intervention behind closed doors... If there's love.. There's a way through it..

That's not how life works, when you are new to something you can't make a mistake, and you never know what can happen, if he a new cop they're gonna be watching him sizing him up, and anything off in his life could stain his career, at the start no less. If we together we down for one another, if I come to you and say look Im going into law enforcement and I want to do the best so I need you to be with me on this, yo man keeps doing illegal shit that says he aint with you. It's pretty simple to me.

and his pot activity does affect Will it says Will is applying different standards depending on where he is, that's not good for anyone

THE GRASS ISNT ALWAYS GREENIER ON THE OTHER SIDE...MONEY DOES NOT EQUAL HAPPINESS TRUST ME

NOT SAYING WE ARENT HAPPY BUT, BELIEVE YOU ME...HAVING ALL THAT MONEY AND NO TRUE LOVE TO SHARE IT WITH AINT NOTHING NICE...HE REALIZED THAT AWHILE AGO WHEN I PACKED UP MY SHIT AND BOUNCED

hold up you left before? Ok take out a sheet of paper, and on one side I want you to right down all the bad he has done, and the other side I want you to write all the good he has done, and if the bad out weighs the good then so it is, but ya'll need to fix this, this is not healthy.... we learned this on our last forum reunion :ph34r:

AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY SIR?

Its just weed Will, but if you do break up with him and get a new place make sure its on South Beach so I can have a place to stay when I come to Miami... :clapping::clapping::clapping:

But I honestly think the 6 figure salary overpowers the weed. :thumbup:

hold up you left before? Ok take out a sheet of paper, and on one side I want you to right down all the bad he has done, and the other side I want you to write all the good he has done, and if the bad out weighs the good then so it is, but ya'll need to fix this, this is not healthy.... we learned this on our last forum reunion :ph34r:

There is a 6 figure salary involved... :filenails:

End of discussion.

Money is everything, its the only thing :clapping:

There is a 6 figure salary involved... :filenails:

End of discussion.

Money is everything, its the only thing :clapping:

bitch you crazy as fucking hell, my ex made money and gave dat good sex but he was nuttier than a fruitcake I bounced damn a dolla bitch I can earn my own

Its just weed Will, but if you do break up with him and get a new place make sure its on South Beach so I can have a place to stay when I come to Miami... :clapping::clapping::clapping:

But I honestly think the 6 figure salary overpowers the weed. :thumbup:

Will does background checks on visitors, I don't think you gonna make da cut :filenails:

Archived