Glee to graduate most of its cast next season

Kaleidoscope Eyes

I like the prospect of introducing new characters but I'm already so attached to the current cast. I don't wanna see any of em' go. :sigh:

http://www.examiner.com/glee-in-national/glee-season-three-spoilers-a-long-goodbye-who-will-graduate

During the season two finale of "Glee," the reality of the show's direction really set in. Unlike some high school series, the producers behind the hit Fox comedy have decided to honor a natural progression to graduation. How will this impact the casting roster next fall? Ian Brennan gave us some answers in a new interview posted Thursday.

"It's going to be a long goodbye. You sort of spend all of this time building a family and then everyone goes their separate ways."

As seen in the video to the left, Brennan explains that some of the New Directions glee club members are seniors while others are juniors next year. The show's theme will focus on the last year of school for some of the characters while others will stick around for another season.

They have it set up so the core characters will all end up in New York, or at least they hinted that. I thought that would be a better direction for the show.

This season was on the whole a real bore though.

They have it set up so the core characters will all end up in New York, or at least they hinted that. I thought that would be a better direction for the show.

It was so bad. :lol:

A spin off? :excited:

i can't speak for the entire season because i stopped watching after the superbowl episode. it was a just a spectacular clusterfuck. :mellow:

i'm hoping that the new "writers" they hired will breathe new life (& cohesion) to this show. i may just tune in again. -_-

also, idgaf about any of the cast members. they're interchangeable to me. :coffee:

i can't speak for the entire season because i stopped watching after the superbowl episode. it was a just a spectacular clusterfuck. :mellow:

i'm hoping that the new "writers" they hired will breathe new life (& cohesion) to this show. i may just tune in again. -_-

also, idgaf about any of the cast members. they're interchangeable to me. :coffee:

Rachel is the star <_<

That whole Rachel/Kurt/Blaine going to NYU spinoff is just fan speculation. I doubt Ryan Murphy and co. would even consider writing for two separate shows.

Didn't like S2? I thought the second half was amazing. Especially Sam as the "full blonde Bieber". :excited:

That whole Rachel/Kurt/Blaine going to NYU spinoff is just fan speculation. I doubt Ryan Murphy and co. would even consider writing for two separate shows.

Didn't like S2? I thought the second half was amazing. Especially Sam as the "full blonde Bieber". :excited:

I didn't mention a spinoff, I said that would be a better direction for the show than introducing a new cast.

No I didn't like it, though it had its moments.

You can't replace Brittany <_< Or Santana reppin' Lima Heights :excited:

The only people i care about staying are Finn and Britney

Yes!! Brittany >>>>>>> the rest of those fools.

Archived