Selz raps! (again)

Selz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great job for your first attempt, you seemed quite confident to me! I like what you said about the charts and stuff. You have amouth like a trucker haha...I never thought you were the swearing sort for some reason! You don't sound like I thought you would either. You look pretty and I love your hair cut, it really frames your face.

You an Bu both say you are shy, but you must have a whole lot more confidence than me - I woule NEVER put a video of myself online, i am way too self conscious!

Kinda... this is my first video diary :ph34r: It's fairly lame because I was nervous but at about 6:00 I rap the whole of Look At Me Now :blush::lol:

Random comments...

- I hadn't seen that slolove thread. lol *goes to read it now*

- I'm mad you turned the camera when you started rapping. <_<

- You rap better than I can. :lmao: :lmao:

- YESSSS at you doing Busta's verse. :dance:

- Make more videos. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: lol

great job for your first attempt, you seemed quite confident to me! I like what you said about the charts and stuff. You have amouth like a trucker haha...I never thought you were the swearing sort for some reason! You don't sound like I thought you would either. You look pretty and I love your hair cut, it really frames your face.

You an Bu both say you are shy, but you must have a whole lot more confidence than me - I woule NEVER put a video of myself online, i am way too self conscious!

LMAO I'm not that bad - I think I was acting out a bit. I never use the word 'wank', not sure why I did there :lol: I have more confidence than I used to, thanks to the counselling sessions, but it's because of Bu that I did this, he paved the way :lol:

Random comments...

- I hadn't seen that slolove thread. lol *goes to read it now*

- I'm mad you turned the camera when you started rapping. <_<

- You rap better than I can. :lmao: :lmao:

- YESSSS at you doing Busta's verse. :dance:

- Make more videos. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: lol

LOL if I'd had the camera facing me I'd have fallen all over my words :lol: That was one of my good takes at that song, I was surprised at how well it went :)

I will make some more, but it took about 2.5 hours to upload this one <_< lol

LOL if I'd had the camera facing me I'd have fallen all over my words :lol: That was one of my good takes at that song, I was surprised at how well it went :)

I will make some more, but it took about 2.5 hours to upload this one <_< lol

I thought I remember you uploading a video of you doing part of that song before. :unsure: ...or maybe I'm just imagining things. >_< lol

2.5 hours? :mellow: How big was the file? Like 7 GBs? :lol:

I thought I remember you uploading a video of you doing part of that song before. :unsure: ...or maybe I'm just imagining things. >_< lol

2.5 hours? :mellow: How big was the file? Like 7 GBs? :lol:

I uploaded a video of me rapping Lauryn Hill's Doo Wop That Thing a while ago.

It's just a 12.2 mega pixel digital camera, I put the card in my laptop and uploaded it from there. I guess a 10 minute video is a lot for it to handle. :lol:

I uploaded a video of me rapping Lauryn Hill's Doo Wop That Thing a while ago.

It's just a 12.2 mega pixel digital camera, I put the card in my laptop and uploaded it from there. I guess a 10 minute video is a lot for it to handle. :lol:

Yeah, that's what it was...I remember now. I don't know how I got the two confused. :unsure: lol

But still 2.5 hours....I just would've said "fuck it" at some point. lol

Yeah, that's what it was...I remember now. I don't know how I got the two confused. :unsure: lol

But still 2.5 hours....I just would've said "fuck it" at some point. lol

:lmao: I left it running on a separate tab and forgot about it cheers.gif:lol:

LOL SELINA BE RAPPIN BOYYY!!!! WHY DID YOU TAKE THE CAMERA OFF YOU? YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ARE THE BEST PART...WE WANNA SEE YOU VIBIN'

I might not appear nervous but I was... the camera on me would have made me screw up the lyrics :lol:

Archived