The Mariah Carey thread

RedSimba

Ideally, I would love Shanice to be part of the Mariah tribute since she too has a whistle register. ^_^ Also, I could actually see Janelle Monáe doing an MC song too lol; she can do a lot of stuff with her voice. Hopefully whoever the performers are, they do it their own way.

*random* It still hurts that the Angels Advocate remix album never got released. I need the "It's A Wrap" remix with Mary in my life. -_-

Charlie Brown Christmas music video. Very nice! ^_^

Also another candid video...

I swear they're singing Kurtis Blow's "Party Time" @ 0:17. :lol: That's so crazy cuz I was just playing that song a lot lately - Mimi and I have the same tastes lol Anyway, she looks great and is such an animal lover. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble finding an interview from the Charmbracelet era. I think a fan started talking about their grandad or something and they all started tearing up and then Mariah was like 'lets not cry' or something. I'm sure I didn't imagine it :lol:!!

Wait I might have found it on Shining Through The Rain...I've got to watch it all to find the part though. I haven't seen it for years so this'll be fun :D!

Here's Part 1 if you want to watch it:

People are entitled to their opinions, but Mariah's dress at BET Honors is honestly one of my favorites she's ever worn. It's exotic, the pattern is beautiful and cultural (reminiscent to ancient civilations like the Mayans), and it accentuates her beautiful, curvy figure. And once again to show I'm not being biased, I didn't like her Xmas outfit in the AIWCIY vid w/ Bieber. -_-

• Upvote 1

People are entitled to their opinions, but Mariah's dress at BET Honors is honestly one of my favorites she's ever worn. It's exotic, the pattern is beautiful and cultural (reminiscent to ancient civilations like the Mayans), and it accentuates her beautiful, curvy figure. And once again to show I'm not being biased, I didn't like her Xmas outfit in the AIWCIY vid w/ Bieber. -_-

!!!