Beyonce "4" is predicted to sell

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not released until about next Tuesday...

My number is a mathematical prediction... It's expected to push 2.5 million dollars in retail stores first week.. I divided by 12.99 to get 200k

Is that just for Target stores, or all retailers? Your "source" is a bit unclear.

Why feel bad? ..it was inevitable.Only now she's gonna have to pop that pussy and wing the FUCK outta that hair like NEVER BEFORE!

:lol:

Well I don't wish a "flop" on anyone...contrary to what some may think. :rolleyes:

I think Beyonce works hard for the success she's had, but her stans are unbearable when it comes to how they deal with that success. It almost makes you root against the girl, lol

I think Beyonce works hard for the success she's had, but her stans are unbearable when it comes to how they deal with that success. It almost makes you root against the girl, lol

No. It's because it's funner to watch the person on top fall from grace a bit, versus common bitches who are always at the bottom. This also explains why ppl are waiting for Gaga to fuck up.

No. It's because it's funner to watch the person on top fall from grace a bit, versus common bitches who are always at the bottom. This also explains why ppl are waiting for Gaga to fuck up.

No, I've never been the type to want to see someone fall.

I have people that I'm not fond of and don't respect as entertainers/artists, but I'm not one to want to see someone fall just because they are on top.

You are right, that is human nature, but I've never liked that about our society.

Archived