Beyonce "4" is predicted to sell

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I've never been the type to want to see someone fall.

I have people that I'm not fond of and don't respect as entertainers/artists, but I'm not one to want to see someone fall just because they are on top.

You are right, that is human nature, but I've never liked that about our society.

2dv0776.gif

B)

I feel bad for Bey, but I kinda feel like her stans have had it coming...they are THE most annoying bunch. lol

yep they've went in on Janet so many times so believe that my foot is on the brake right now cause as soon as that light turns green when she flops i'm gonna drag her fans to the depths of the Pacific Ocean :filenails:

No. It's because it's funner to watch the person on top fall from grace a bit, versus common bitches who are always at the bottom. This also explains why ppl are waiting for Gaga to fuck up.

I don't think people want Bey to fail per se, but perhaps if she does, this can really expose a part of her fanbase for who they really are: a bunch of band-wagoners that only like an artist as much as they are able the live through his/her success. I'm not gonna be surprise if they jump on the gaga or Katy bandwagon.

2dv0776.gif

B)

1zlcbpz.jpg

yep they've went in on Janet so many times so believe that my foot is on the brake right now cause as soon as that light turns green when she flops i'm gonna drag her fans to the depths of the Pacific Ocean :filenails:

OOP!

Hoe-hoe is about in on the Bey stans!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

bitch I asked you for a link to that interview :mellow:

I didn't see your post.

You know he doesn't know. He doesn't make gifs...just steal them.

Was that really necessary? :rolleyes:

hmmm no wonder his ass tried to act like he ain't see what I said. It's pathetic :filenails:

I didn't see it. Had I saw it I would've told you I didn't know where the interview was from, or I would've tried to find it on youtube for you! :coffee:

...and don't call me a bitch!!!

JusticeBitch-vi194.gif

:umm:

Archived