WELL..WELL....WELL....look what we have here ..

janetDAYZ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know cut and lean is sexy but honestly THIS is the type of body I like on a man, with some extra cushion and a lil podge .... I like to grab skin not just bones ... his body looks so good to me ...

THANK YOU Jappy...thats what Im sayin...thicky thick dudes are THE shit. I do this ( :wave: ) to the lean,slim kats that try to holla. Just not my kinda guys.Especially the one thats built like some lil 13yo bird chest muthafuka. I cant fuck with it at all! :& :& :&

THANK YOU Jappy...thats what Im sayin...thicky thick dudes are THE shit. I do this ( :wave: ) to the lean,slim kats that try to holla. Just not my kinda guys.Especially the one thats built like some lil 13yo bird chest muthafuka. I cant fuck with it at all! :& :& :&

SAME RIGHT HERE .. THICK THIGHS, THICK CAKES, EVERYTHING ! :thumbup: I LOVE A DUDE WITH A REAL THICK LOWER HALF ... TURNS ME THE FUCK ON !

SAME RIGHT HERE .. THICK THIGHS, THICK CAKES, EVERYTHING ! :thumbup: I LOVE A DUDE WITH A REAL THICK LOWER HALF ... TURNS ME THE FUCK ON !

Its funny.. in MY MIND ..thick is the standard of what a mans body/physique is suppose to look like instead of the reg built,slinder built.

Archived