WELL..WELL....WELL....look what we have here ..

janetDAYZ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol but yeah your boy is little. What is he like 5'8 or something? :rolleyes:

Havent you heard of "big things come in small packages". I mean is his ASS not enough to support this saying. :lol:

I can honestly say that I finally find Omarion attractive. I never had before but after these photos -- Good lord. :wub: He has the perfect type of body I like. Now only if he was taller... Let me get out of here before my keyboard ends up all sticky...

Let em know!!! And dont get me wrong I was not always feeling Omari I use to think he was the most unattractive thing in B2k...hell-period!..but over the yrs he certainly has grown into his "grown man" and its very appealing.

You messy. >_<:lol:

It aint NO SHAME in Hen's game. He'll tell you ALL DAY.

If he aint white or light..it aint right! :lmao:

It aint NO SHAME in Hen's game. He'll tell you ALL DAY.

If he aint white or light..it aint right! :lmao:

To be honest he's entitled to his preference. Some folks around here have the exact same preference, but when you call them on it they think you're attacking them, when in reality, you're simply stating the obvious.

To be honest he's entitled to his preference. Some folks around here have the exact same preference, but when you call them on it they think you're attacking them, when in reality, you're simply stating the obvious.

Well yeah ...I love how str8 up he is about it

he could get it right along with Romeo.

Men with meat on they bones >>> them frail twigs.

Tho I extremely agree with this..Im not sure if Romeo fits in the "meat on they bones" catergory. So I take it..you're giving him a pass,which I dont blame you..trust me. :lol:

Tho I extremely agree with this..Im not sure if Romeo fits in the "meat on they bones" catergory. So I take it..you're giving him a pass,which I dont blame you..trust me. :lol:

Hes really muscular bu not frail looking like say... Bow Wow or Soulja boy so yea.. he gets a pass. :lol:

Archived